Reviews for A Pirates Life For Us?
Katie chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Amazing story! Love the relationship between Ash/Cutler and Ash/James :D Can't wait for more!
SissyPerigrin chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
cool i guess
SissyPerigrin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
These chicks aren't good at coming up with stories and keeping to the plot. Any lie would have worked. I'm a lady in waiting to the queen of England is a better lie. At least Flick had the right idea.
Musical cake chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Great chapter.
lenokiie chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
d'awww look at Ashe being all conflicted between cute norrington and devilishy Beckett :D anyways glad to see your update!
Musical cake chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
please please please please please put more chapters up!
Lady Electricity chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Love it 3 3 :)
Deedee chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Love it!
lenokiie chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Yay glad to see you update :D sigh, would it be possible to have both Beckett and Norrington xD
Elizabeth Bennett chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
Yay! Quick updates! I'm really loving this story, and I hope to see more updates :-)
Flik chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Heeeey!

I havent been on this for a while or reviewed but LOVE the new chapter! It makes me wanna watch POTC again and Beckett...damn there is something about him! XD
Are you gonna continue on with the HP fan girl story? I havent spoken to Jenna in over a year so I have no idea what she wants now :(
Anyhow talk soon! :)
lenokiie chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Fast paced :D i like it!
morganclaire1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Can't wait for the update!
Flik chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
YES ITS ME! IM ALIVE Sorry I just checked my faves! But omg you have captured me perfectly! Love the first two chapters and yes Beckett is so annoying! lol Keep it up!
xxz0eyxx chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I really like this so far, please update soon! xoxo