Reviews for Stargate Equestria: Connection
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 1/19
Awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
their TK only works on their talent? Non-canon- we've seen otherwise. and a really poor asspull to justify them not using weapons.
EJeanTheCat chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Never mind what a steak is Jack! About your morning routine, don't jinx yourself like that.
EJeanTheCat chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Jaffa Ponies? This doesn't sound good...
EJeanTheCat chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Dis gon be good!
On a side note, is the Stargate in the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters?
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
This is by far the weirdest crossover ever but it was fun
mchenryve chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
I loved your story. Espically the humor from Col. O'Neil. You captured his humor and sarcasim. I look forward to reading your other stories.
usMARINEav8r chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
A very well written crossover between two epic TV shows.
Wren Truesong chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
Well that was utterly adorable and very sweet. *grin* Found this via its tvtropes page, and it upholds all the good said of it.
brave1 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
If there was a way to combine awesomeness, action and cuteness, you've done it, friend! Read the story in one sitting and I've to say that even as an SG1 fic it rocks. :)
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I is smiling so far. This is pretty good.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
This story had such a cracky premise, but it's actually a really solid story. And the idea of *any* of the ponies being that crude is hilariously jarring.
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh Poor Jack. I see him going 'wacko' with a dinner plate again, soon. The universe is vast, some strange things are bound to happen and one can never fully prepare themselves for what surprised lay on the other side of the gate.

You really know your stuff. It felt like I was watching a perfect fusion of both shows. The MLP/SG-1 action was in perfect sync and it had all the humor I love from SG-1.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is a great start and being a big fan of both series I am in love with this idea. I love how you seem to have O'Neill's attitude perfect.
sabra jaguar chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Oh... my... goodness... This is too cute! A little, teeny bit disturbing in places, but overall... cute. I love how you merged the two fandoms without the story being overly silly, yet it doesn't take itself too seriously, either. Um... don't even want to speculate about Daniel and cutie marks, though... Loved the Mr. Ed and "undomesticated equines" quotes as well!