Reviews for Stargate Equestria: Connection
usMARINEav8r chapter 1 . 5/4
A very well written crossover between two epic TV shows.
Wren Truesong chapter 12 . 1/30
Well that was utterly adorable and very sweet. *grin* Found this via its tvtropes page, and it upholds all the good said of it.
brave1 chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
If there was a way to combine awesomeness, action and cuteness, you've done it, friend! Read the story in one sitting and I've to say that even as an SG1 fic it rocks. :)
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I is smiling so far. This is pretty good.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
This story had such a cracky premise, but it's actually a really solid story. And the idea of *any* of the ponies being that crude is hilariously jarring.
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh Poor Jack. I see him going 'wacko' with a dinner plate again, soon. The universe is vast, some strange things are bound to happen and one can never fully prepare themselves for what surprised lay on the other side of the gate.

You really know your stuff. It felt like I was watching a perfect fusion of both shows. The MLP/SG-1 action was in perfect sync and it had all the humor I love from SG-1.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is a great start and being a big fan of both series I am in love with this idea. I love how you seem to have O'Neill's attitude perfect.
sabra jaguar chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Oh... my... goodness... This is too cute! A little, teeny bit disturbing in places, but overall... cute. I love how you merged the two fandoms without the story being overly silly, yet it doesn't take itself too seriously, either. Um... don't even want to speculate about Daniel and cutie marks, though... Loved the Mr. Ed and "undomesticated equines" quotes as well!
j chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Well I saw that coming when he sead the one who gards long lost knolige
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Um... Ok, so she disconnected the gate via magic... Neat... But why didn't she just bury it? If Daniel could get there just by deactivating the DHD's safeties, the couldn't anyone get there by manually dialing? Heck, the SGC's dialing Comp. could probably send them there, since it just motorized the inner ring.
an1979 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Very nice thus far.
PS
Tiny typo in this chapter: "capit*a*l" (city) not "capitol".
Angela M chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Mlp/Stargate crossover? Seriously this should 't have been nearly as enjoyable as it was. It was by the way a very fun story that oddly enough was pretty faithful to both source materials. I'll have to read the sequels.
Zaralann chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Nice!
thebluninja chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
"he had been on this planet for just a little too long." Don't be ridiculous, Jack. You haven't been on the planet for too long until you spontaneously burst into song along with everyone else. :)
thebluninja chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
" letting her hair fall to hide the blush." - OK, I know it's a cartoon and all, but if they're remotely like real ponies, then their faces are almost completely covered in regular short horsehair, so that must be one HELL of a blush. Then again, it is Fluttershy ...