Reviews for Chuck vs Guns, OnTheRun & Big Blasty Explosions
Molotov chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
What a fucking way to end a story that has since been abandoned.

Goddammit.

You had a good thing going here, a real good thing.

I hope you see this message and it inspires you to finish this story, as I'd like to know what happens from the Fulcrum attack on the house, how Fulcrum found it to begin with, and their plan to stop the Fulcrum attack on the Intersect compound.

Oh, and if Chuck and Sarah get they freak on and live happily ever after.
Molotov chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
So where'd the Porsche come from, eh?

Aside from that, I really dug this chapter.
Molotov chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Man, Chuck is a total wiener. He's so wrapped up in how hot Sarah is, it's like he forgot he watched six men die right in front of him, just days ago, not to mention the SUVs full of men who died in the car chase, or throwing a TV at a man's head.

I guess his justified freak out never came...cause he wants to dip his wick real bad?
Molotov chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Boy, Chuck and Sarah do a shitload of introspection.
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I feel like you must've been in a rush when posting this chapter, because it is fraught with punctuation errors, as well as a few grammar and spelling ones.

That aside, this has been a really good read so far.
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Cute, but I think shoehorning in the "cannibal or not funny" line from the show was a bit much. It makes no sense because Chuck knows her big secret - she's a fucking CIA agent he watched kill six men a few hours ago. It was a funny line in the show because Chuck was ignorant of Sarah's true intentions but here he has a much better view.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Oh god. The sexual tension between these two in the earlier chapters is sensational. Written to perfection. This chapter just cements how adorable these two losers are. Thank-you for writing such an awesome story despite all the pressures of uni. Now in my mind they kick ass and then continue to be adorable.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Great story so far.
Only thing...Chuck's shy about taking his shirt off? He's a guy. I don't know any guys who worry about taking their shirts off.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Yep, spent several hours reading this master piece. I thought I had read all the good stories but was pleasantly surprised by this story... too bad it didnt have a proper ending. Too many good stories havent got an ending but yeah. That Charah 3 Thanks for writing this story.
fan reader chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
are you gonna update!
thisisgreat chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Hey! I love Chuck, and this was an amazing amazing fanfic! Please continue writing, and update/write more ASAP! Seriously, you have talent!
CommanderCheesecake chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Wow, this is great! I just read the whole thing and can't wait to read more!
mexican reader chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
its awesome. when are you gonna update the next chapter?
Paladinobr chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed a lot this chapter. I liked how Chuck is learning each day something more about Sarah, the way she played monopoly with him and all the moments they spent together, :) Waiting for the next chapter and hoping to see it soon.
Paladinobr chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
As usual another awesome chapter. I think that now Chuck learned that is not a good idea try to wake up super spy Sarah that way, lol. Sarah and Chuck at the men's changing room was really good but why always someone have to show up to disturb them, lol. Poor Sarah, she can't resist Chuck's charm and it's good to see them together now, :)