Reviews for Final Arrangements
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
ih we most certainly want a sequel to this! this s bloody amazing ! i love reading this so much i;ve read both stories n they're fantastic u MUST wtite another sequel! :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Whoot! I didn't realize there was a sequel. LOVE it! _ But really tho i love all your works so no surprise there. Would love to see another to this one. :P Soo cute!
silvereyes25yahoo.com chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Shiny and Emma have a point! This is too wonderful to leave without a sequal! lol
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really enjoyed this maybe more then the last one and I really liked that one! I would love another sequel like wedding night/ honey moon or something.
SannyKoville chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
... me wants sequel... although me would have liked to see that prick pummelled into the floor with some impressive dueling moves too. Loved it, well done!
bluetoads chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love this series. Your Harry and Serverus are wonderful together. I would love to see you continue it.
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Okay, I am absolutely in love with this story. The first one and this sequel are absolutely amazing. And I would definitely love to have a sequel to this one as well. These stories are ingenious and bloody wonderful. Thank you for making such amazing stories and I look forward to reading more. Thanks. :D
bettyboop chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Loved it! Can totally see a sequel- either m-preg or adoption. They need to carry on the family name(s) after all.
luvbiwal chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
If you are going to write a sequel, I hope we get to see Sev bottom even if it's just once... ooh, ooh, what about a wedding night first bottoming scene?...
Rika100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I would love a sequel to this, It's a great story. I really enjoy reading Snarry fics. :) Keep up the good work. _
BlueSkyeCloud9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D I love this.
tigerslady08 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw sooo cute. I loved this. It was nice to read some happy harry snape. :-) Thank you for posting. :-)
kasssumi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Abraham was... funny!
marksmom chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I would LOVE to see a sequel to this! By the by, loved the dick splat comment!
Lady Aqualyne chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Sequellllll. I love these stories and I wanna see Snape bottom. I do hope you will write the sequel. Well done.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »