Reviews for Final Arrangements
TamiLove chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol! I love these pair, and the kids sticking up for Sev, gahhhhhhhhh! adorable! lmfao! "I never wanted to say this... Do you know who I am?" lmfao! I laughed so hard!
Jay chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I think the potions classroom scene is funny to an extreme! I have read this fic so many times, but that part always manages to make me snicker. Keep doing what you are doing, please!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Again, what a fantastically brilliant and insanely enjoyable story to read! I am looking forward to reading that third part to this series, but alas, I haven't the time! *breaks down and begins to laugh* Oh, I've wanted to say that for a while now. Thank you for allowing me the ability to! I thought this was just as great as the first in this trilogy. Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Two soap drama !

Any way I hope that this hasn't put you off from doing more story Because you typed this vere well !

The Crimson Mage.
RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
lol this was great.

This series would also be a magnificent multi-chapter story.
leylinjan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
awwww... so sweet!
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I think this is the tenth time I've read this series. I love how you got SS and HP together and how they jokingly act like their are still fake going out. I love how you pawned both of those creeps and even how you had HP having to ask that question about knowing who he was.
Abeham chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh wao. I read the first part of this, loved it.
When I found the sequel I rushed to your profile to find it. I read it as well. i have to say I fell in love with it. Both are short but so sweet and very true to the characters.
It made me laugh and it made me sigh. In the mood I was in, this was the perfect read for me. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece.
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
squeakwal
Ominaya chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Yes. Sequel would be awesome!
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
oo I want a sequel to this!
*wispers* I wanna see Snape be the bottom.. *runs and hide*
Alice Rowen chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That is it! You are the vest author ever! I love every story of yours that I have read!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Severus! *choke Smiling *snicker In front of students! *howling laughter Thanks for the great sequel!
Basill chapter 1 . 3/19/2013