Reviews for Final Arrangements
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
SEQUEL!
Caiuslover chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
a sequel is a definite must for a story like this.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I just love the way you have Harry and Severus flirt. Abraham was very much a sterotype cliche but amusing for showing how much Severus had changed - he's an older, definitely talented and powerful wizard than the teenager that Abraham knew before. That Abraham would come to a location without investigating the other teachers/co-workers seems yet more stupidity on his part.

As for another sequel, sure go for it!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Both were excellent. I definitely think you should write another round.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
omg i loved this thanks so much for writing it :)
neongreenleaves chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awwww! love this!
musme chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love it very much!
BluBy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
If they were proper fianc├ęs, they would stop pretending they were ;)

I love this sequel.
Luna-sss chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
For my minds peace I would love a sequal to this.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved your stories, Severus and Harry are lovely together and Abraham's exit at the end was fantastic. I would love to see a third story, and also more if you still have the enthusiasm for this series.
astrangerhuman chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved the ending of this chapter (:
cracy c chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i loved the story! i would love it if you made a sequel to this. Im so happy i found this. I read the first part a long tome ago and i also loved it.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
ih we most certainly want a sequel to this! this s bloody amazing ! i love reading this so much i;ve read both stories n they're fantastic u MUST wtite another sequel! :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Whoot! I didn't realize there was a sequel. LOVE it! _ But really tho i love all your works so no surprise there. Would love to see another to this one. :P Soo cute!
silvereyes25yahoo.com chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Shiny and Emma have a point! This is too wonderful to leave without a sequal! lol
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »