Reviews for Chronic
tokihakaisha chapter 63 . 7/23
I fed on your art for 2 days and am still hungry for more I loved it and enjoyed it is an understatement. Thanx
tokihakaisha chapter 28 . 7/22
27 long full chapters bfor they first kissed. I have a really good feeling about this heavenly piece of art
Miki Mae chapter 15 . 6/12
the line: "his medicinal purposes have side-effects that I cannot comprehend"
this kills me.
it's beautiful.
abayo chapter 1 . 4/10
ive been re reading this over and over bc the story is really intresting. but really, i want this masterpiece to have the epub or pdf file :3 so i can read this even without wifi. i really hope that you can post this at ao3, that place is amazing! it would be more really really amazing if this fanfic posted at ao3 hehe
iiCollz chapter 63 . 4/4
THIS WAS AWESOME. I read it all my weekend! :D This was so worth my time. I love it. I'm following yoou~!
nohugforyoukid chapter 63 . 3/26
This is the most beautiful thing ive ever read! And its how id imagine their relationship to be also i appreciate the coating of angst and smidge of smut. Was perfect! Good job!
stella chapter 63 . 3/24
You did a great job on this story. It feels kinda melancholic in a beautiful way. And you made so much more of the characters, shaped what the original story gave you into real people.
*gasps* I SEE WE HAVE A JYB FAN UP IN HERE!
unknown chapter 63 . 3/7
This is beautiful! -
Kidiu chapter 63 . 2/14
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing! Thank you for this wonderful treasure.
yuutakeiamz chapter 63 . 2/8
love this story
Izaya4ever chapter 16 . 1/3
I really like the lines you end chapters with.
They are always so cool sounding. Or impactful.

"Have you ever considered that maybe it's the way you say them?"
Izaya4ever chapter 1 . 1/3
"Fuck everything "
I know the feels
Guest chapter 63 . 12/24/2015
Waaaaahh~ This is the best fanfic I have read in all times XF
PrincessBluetree chapter 63 . 12/19/2015
OH MY GODDDDDDDD...
THIS WAS SO FLUFFY AND CUTE AND UGH ;-:
I love how it was written in Izaya's perspective and the growth of their relationship was too adorable. 3 Thank you so much for the amazing story!
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »