Reviews for Chronic
Miss Lib93 chapter 24 . 3/3
Dang it Celty! So close, they were so close :(
I'm loving this story! Thanks for writing
MADStar529 chapter 63 . 2/18
Wonderful story.
LiL-.-PrEcIoUs-CryBaby chapter 1 . 1/25
Is it weird that I'm listening to Migraine by Twenty One Pilots while reading this?
FLONNIE B chapter 63 . 1/9
Every time I need to cry and then a pick me up I come to this fanfiction. Thank you for all the emotions. This fic is one of my all time favourites and I love you for writing it.
ShizayaLove chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
WAIT SO SHIKI AND IZAYA WERE TOGETHER WTF
Shadowpyro13 chapter 63 . 12/26/2016
This is so freaking cute and amazing! The plot is one that is very well written and keeps you on your toes! 5 out of 5!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/20/2016
"readi8 ng"

What happened here, sweetheart? XD
MustFindOTP chapter 63 . 10/25/2016
That was the best story ever
Hella-Chan chapter 63 . 9/17/2016
Brilliant. That was just...simply amazing. Thank you so much for coming up with this idea and forming them into...a beautiful well written poetic story. Thank you again. Loved every chapter, every heartache (and nd headache) every single thing about it.
miisilveru44 chapter 63 . 8/26/2016
Oh my, it's so beautifuuuuulll.. I really love it! Your write is so amazing! Thankyou for made this story, hope u'll made some more. Keep writing!
Lemonade Ara chapter 63 . 8/20/2016
Thankyou so much for writing this great fic, you have all my regards. I love the way you write Izaya feelings, love the ending. Usually I can't stand read Izaya had been with another person then Shizuo, eventhough its only past, but yours I don't even mind. It makes sense to me. I hope you're doin well, both real life and this life. I read and insisted finish this story a whole day. Worth it. Keep writing!
JAFootnote chapter 63 . 7/31/2016
That was beautiful ne. And in regards to your earlier comment about not staying in character, I definitely think you did. All of Izaya's vitriol comes from his own denial and he spreads it to Shizuo who is usually quite honest with himself. Izaya is a master manipulator even in regards to himself. He diverts Shizuo's attention from any semblance of cordiality that could exist between them merely so he doesn't have to focus on some of his own more serious insecurities. Personally, I think you did a wonderful job of illustrating just that throughout this story.
JAFootnote chapter 39 . 7/31/2016
Ne, I have to know. That line beginning "Feel them all you want", is that an original line or are you paraphrasing? I just want to know where it's from, honestly.
tokihakaisha chapter 63 . 7/23/2016
I fed on your art for 2 days and am still hungry for more I loved it and enjoyed it is an understatement. Thanx
tokihakaisha chapter 28 . 7/22/2016
27 long full chapters bfor they first kissed. I have a really good feeling about this heavenly piece of art
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »