Reviews for Chronic
Kanrachan2234 chapter 63 . 8/11
I have passed this fanfic a couple of times, and each time I kept telling myself, 'I am going to read this.' So I finally gave in and started reading. I can barely explain how much I love this! I was reading and thinking, IZAYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING! But I felt bad for him all the same, and you just wrote it so wonderfully. I am so happy that I read this. I was reading it and I was like, what if it is a brain tumor, but I told myself that it was confirmed that he didn't so when it turned out that he did, I was surprised. Shizuo and Izaya's relationship was complicated and beautiful, and it was rough. To sum it up, I FREAKING LOVED IT!
lo707ol chapter 63 . 6/11
i love this story so much! it constantly kept me on my toes and this was the first time i faithfully read a story beyond 30 chapters. your writing was really REALLY good (which is a complete and utter understatement) and the way you just... WAAHHH I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FULLY EXPRESS HOW FANTASTIC THIS STORY IS! thank you for an unforgettable read
Muz Dman chapter 63 . 6/8
ツ.シ
Holy FUCK. That was HOT... And that was just a kiss!
Freaking love this so far.
Miss Lib93 chapter 24 . 3/3
Dang it Celty! So close, they were so close :(
I'm loving this story! Thanks for writing
MADStar529 chapter 63 . 2/18
Wonderful story.
LiL-.-PrEcIoUs-CryBaby chapter 1 . 1/25
Is it weird that I'm listening to Migraine by Twenty One Pilots while reading this?
FLONNIE B chapter 63 . 1/9
Every time I need to cry and then a pick me up I come to this fanfiction. Thank you for all the emotions. This fic is one of my all time favourites and I love you for writing it.
ShizayaLove chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
WAIT SO SHIKI AND IZAYA WERE TOGETHER WTF
Shadowpyro13 chapter 63 . 12/26/2016
This is so freaking cute and amazing! The plot is one that is very well written and keeps you on your toes! 5 out of 5!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/20/2016
"readi8 ng"

What happened here, sweetheart? XD
MustFindOTP chapter 63 . 10/25/2016
That was the best story ever
Hella-Chan chapter 63 . 9/17/2016
Brilliant. That was just...simply amazing. Thank you so much for coming up with this idea and forming them into...a beautiful well written poetic story. Thank you again. Loved every chapter, every heartache (and nd headache) every single thing about it.
miisilveru44 chapter 63 . 8/26/2016
Oh my, it's so beautifuuuuulll.. I really love it! Your write is so amazing! Thankyou for made this story, hope u'll made some more. Keep writing!
lemonadeara chapter 63 . 8/20/2016
Thankyou so much for writing this great fic, you have all my regards. I love the way you write Izaya feelings, love the ending. Usually I can't stand read Izaya had been with another person then Shizuo, eventhough its only past, but yours I don't even mind. It makes sense to me. I hope you're doin well, both real life and this life. I read and insisted finish this story a whole day. Worth it. Keep writing!
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »