Reviews for Chronic
Fic.
EVER!
*deafening applause*
Bleach1112 chapter 63 . 3/16
I love this fanfic to death! I’m satisfied with how the characters were written, how the circumstances led to their relationship, and the fact that it’s finished!
Berocchi chapter 1 . 2/23
ive read this over and over again, and it never gets old. amazing job, love it every time!
FoxFireDoodles chapter 1 . 1/16
I've probably ready this 10 times now and I love it just as much everytime! It's really one of my favorite fanfics ever, amazingly good work!
Kanrachan2234 chapter 63 . 8/11/2017
I have passed this fanfic a couple of times, and each time I kept telling myself, 'I am going to read this.' So I finally gave in and started reading. I can barely explain how much I love this! I was reading and thinking, IZAYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING! But I felt bad for him all the same, and you just wrote it so wonderfully. I am so happy that I read this. I was reading it and I was like, what if it is a brain tumor, but I told myself that it was confirmed that he didn't so when it turned out that he did, I was surprised. Shizuo and Izaya's relationship was complicated and beautiful, and it was rough. To sum it up, I FREAKING LOVED IT!
lo707ol chapter 63 . 6/11/2017
i love this story so much! it constantly kept me on my toes and this was the first time i faithfully read a story beyond 30 chapters. your writing was really REALLY good (which is a complete and utter understatement) and the way you just... WAAHHH I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FULLY EXPRESS HOW FANTASTIC THIS STORY IS! thank you for an unforgettable read
Muz Dman chapter 63 . 6/8/2017
ツ.シ
Guest chapter 28 . 4/4/2017
Holy FUCK. That was HOT... And that was just a kiss!
Freaking love this so far.
Miss Lib93 chapter 24 . 3/3/2017
Dang it Celty! So close, they were so close :(
I'm loving this story! Thanks for writing
MADStar529 chapter 63 . 2/18/2017
Wonderful story.
LiL-.-PrEcIoUs-CryBaby chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Is it weird that I'm listening to Migraine by Twenty One Pilots while reading this?
FLONNIE B chapter 63 . 1/9/2017
Every time I need to cry and then a pick me up I come to this fanfiction. Thank you for all the emotions. This fic is one of my all time favourites and I love you for writing it.
ShizayaLove chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
WAIT SO SHIKI AND IZAYA WERE TOGETHER WTF
Shadowpyro13 chapter 63 . 12/26/2016
This is so freaking cute and amazing! The plot is one that is very well written and keeps you on your toes! 5 out of 5!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/20/2016