Reviews for Have Blood, Will Travel!
imamrxgmail.com chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
are you going on with this story
Annie Targaryen chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter. (:
shadowfaxangel chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
"an expert at meting out poetic justice to those who deserved it most" -I really like this line...it flows so...poetically ;)

Oooh..Eric, I know I haven't seen all the way to Season 4...but I'm pretty sure you should NOT be trying to impress Elena. Besides, Damon might take offense to that. I do love the parallel between Eric kissing her hand here and Damon and Elena's first meeting. Very nice touch. As for the claiming Elena, I think it's more that Elena wouldn't allow it than Damon refusing to try.

Haha, I absolutely love this line and all that it implies: "Interestingly enough, his first instinct was to worry for Elena's safety, rather than his own." Feels both so odd and so right when Eric calls him Young One.

While I still don't like Katherine, I think this was my favorite come back "I have 165 years of practice . . ." Though admittedly, you're showing us a softer side of her that I can't help but like just a tiny little bit.

Major props to Eric for warning Damon, that was sweet. I don't want them to kill Stefan though! How the heck was he supposed to know? Boo!

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Nutika chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Eric's opinion about Delena was great! I loved to read it and I hoipoe there will be mnore of it in this story :D Because he is the one that understands dynamic of their relationship and doesn't judge them because he is not aware of this Stefan Elena thing.

I think is good that girl noticed that there is something between Damon and Elena. And noticed 3 arm xD But they shouldn't decry her and telling her about cheating. Especially when Stef is with Kath (but they don't know it) They should tell her that they noticed but it is her life or something like that.

Kath and Stefan was sweet :D I like this coiuple normally but in your story they are even better :)

Great chapter and please update soon :D
2serendipity chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
Great chapter, Julie! And so wonderfully long ;) Me like!

Eric's handkiss of Elena was so naughty, and I really liked jealous and possessive Damon ;) I can see we're totally on the same page here! I also liked Eric's thoughts about it LOL

And the Bonnie/Caroline/Elena conversation was very good! Glad you decided to include that. Boy, they are candid, huh? We think you are cheating on Stefan with Damon LOL And then of course, Elena has to give her usual 'It will always be Stefan' speech...

...which is quite redundant/painful/unnecessary in the light of what happens in the next scene... Stefan seems to have gotten over Elena fairly quickly (though I still wonder if he will be as easily accepting of Elena with someone else, especially his brother...).

Stefarine is cute though, and Kat's romantic views reminded me of the flashback of human Katherine with Elijah in season 2 ('Klaus'): "If we cease to believe in love... why would we want to live?". BTW did you see the deleted scene from the tomb, where Stefan intrudes on Katherine's dream (just like she did on his? He says he LOVED her in that one...)

Also loved Damon teasing and tickling Elena: that was very cute(even if I prefer not to imagine Damon in Sam's illfitting (and apparently smelly) clothing... LOL)

I hope the story will no longer trouble you now! So, update soon ;)

Oh, BTW, did you see that the title of the first episode of season 3 is The Birthday? I guess they are finally going to make Elena 18, which neatly solves the guardian problem now that Jenna and John are gone...
East Coast Captain chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I have to say the forest scene is so rauncy, hot, tender, emotional, and plain heartwarming. Those two have really have it for each other. Hopefully those ancient vampires you speak off dont kill him.

I too have a bit of writers block. That TWTVD crossover fic, its in progress but I have a block dont worry it eventually gets unblocked.
shadowfaxangel chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
First off, my apologies for the LONG overdue review. Things have been crazy, and I'm just now finally getting to read this chapter! The alert has been sitting in my inbox, driving me crazy!

I totally have to echo your praise of 2Serendipity...she's marvelous! :) I'm so glad that you haven't tossed this story aside, it's wonderful! And you'll be happy to know that I actually have some kind of an idea of what's going on now...just finished Season 1 of True Blood last night...on my way to watching the rest! It was so funny watching it, because I recognized some of the places and knew some of the background information and characters because of your story. And you were absolutely right about Eric. ;) He has me completely intrigued. Oooh, and now I know who Nan is...albeit not in the role she plays here...so I'm guessing I'll see more of her as I keep watching Season 2 and on.

Wonderful description of Stefan and Katherine running, so much depth, really nice job there. You totally had me trying to figure out if there were druids or something in the water pulling them down...I forgot for a moment that they don't need to breathe. (seems like Stefan might have forgotten as well)

Yes Damon, listen to Elena. I know that Eric has MANY years on you. Don't be stupid. Haha, LOVE this bit right here:

"And besides, when have I ever done anything stupid?"

Elena smirked, and shook her head. "I have two words for you, Damon: moonstone . . . soap dish." -fabulous reference, you totally had me laughing out loud.

"That's not my arm." -Had to bite my lip to keep from bursting out laughing at this (my boss might have been confused)

Wow, I love that Elena is sassing Eric...somehow I don't think many people would get away with that. (is it bad that I might have told Eric to "prove it" under my breath when he talked about forcibly removing her from the building?)

"You're a vampire police officer?" - I really like how he boiled this down, makes it far less intimidating.

Fabulous chapter! I feel like I'm reading it in a new light now that I've started watching True Blood...I kind of want to go back and reread it from the beginning again to see if I pick up anything new or see anything differently. I think I'll wait till I've seen more though, then go back. You're doing a great job with melding the two worlds together, and I really like how this is going. Wonderful job! I'm excited to read more!
2serendipity chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
Awww, Julie! Thanks so much for the awesome shout-out in your author's note. It was so SWEET of you! You totally had me blushing with your praise (that's not to say that I didn't like it *smirks*)

Glad to hear you worked through your writer's block! I hope the story will work with you now, so I can get my weekly fix of this... :D

I have to say the Delena antics in this one had me cracking up! How on earth Elena could make a mistake like THAT one ;) AND in a crowded room? Uncomfortable Damon was very cute though... I wonder what Caroline and Bonnie will have to say about it when they get Elena alone... Hope you'll let us in on THAT conversation ;)

And I loved your Eric/Damon/Elena interaction... it's clear who Elena reminds Eric of... though it might be safer if Elena took a page out of Sookie's book and allowed Damon to say she was his... Oh, just for the sake of protection of course LOL

With all those gorgeous guys in one story, I'm having trouble choosing my favorite one... though I'd have to say that I'm still carrying a torch for Damon in this one!
Nutika chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Other arm! Yeah! That was something! It was funny. I love their relationship! It is ho. And Damon i still naked. I think Eric had a lot of fun wth them! But I'm not really happy that they didn't act like Elena is Damons :D It would be great act and it could be possibility for them to grow stronger! And Elena slapped him! Yay!

I also liked all conversation with Eric. It was great. And Damon straszyńá Eric. ;) By the way he was right they are similar to him and Sookie.

And Katherine with Stef they were great, They made amazing couple. But you scared me with this river
East Coast Captain chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
First part was Freaking Hot! Was that what I think it was but under water? You have outdone yourself with this chapter. Hopefully they survive the story always love a bit of Stefarine. Hopefully there is more naughty moments between them always welcome them

Damon, hes definitely outmatched by the Viking, hes sexy? Eric is a god among vampires. Hed chewed out Damon.

As for a Teen Wolf/TVD story, I think I might do it and it will feature Stefarine primarily and Delena secondary and I might borrow one plot from TB. Guess which one?
Nutika chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Wow! I love tension, passion between them! And this action with red dress and Damon with no clothes! I love them they are funny they really want each other but they still can't believe that it is love

And there was Katherine with Stefan. Hmmm :D that was realy nice. I think it is true ven in the show that Stefan is the ona that still loves katherine
Violet12345 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
This story is great! :D update soon!
shadowfaxangel chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Okay...the hybrids kind of scare me...but it would be so much better if Stefan became one...though...still, scary.

I LOVE Elena's plans for exacting revenge on Damon...but I loved the revelation that he intended for her to do exactly what she had even better, that was very well played indeed. Poor Damon, being all naked now. Maybe Ric will take pity on him and at least get him some pants. LOL!

Not going to lie, after the end of last chapter, Eric kind of scares me (I've only ever seen one random episode of True Blood) Though, I suppose he's not in this against Damon and Elena. He'd probably be a great ally against Klaus..but Stefan...that's going to be complicated. Oh dang, you are writing so wonderfully, I can't wait to read more!

By the way, loved the touch of the red dress. Very hot ;) And that top of the bar scene...dang.
Avenger-lock chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
THAT WAS THE COOLEST CHAPTER EVER! My favorite one so far. Cant wait for more! :D
Princess Cruella chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
This is really good! Awesome chapter! What happens next? Update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »