Reviews for The End and the Beginning
Namei chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Chapter 4 was extremely close to chapter 1. The revamped version was better. Maybe it will be better if you just leave the revamped version and delete the original? Loved the story, and unlike some of it's cousins, it actually had a neuro enough reason for why he left and yako evolved during the process. Maybe a sequel to daemon yako and neuro?
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 3 . 1/29/2012

I want a sequel. You really left me hanged!

I want to know what type of demon she'll be! And how both of them continue their lives together... 3

And I want to see them wreck the world together. :D You know. the return of Katsuragi Yako, not as a hero but the world's enemy too! 8D
MilissaRukia chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
This is a good story thank you for updating it and I like the way the story is different from others
ChaosAngel4us chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Brilliant, as always. I always love a good angsty story.
TOSHIRODEATH1000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
it feel like i want cry! its really good! i love it!
Mizza-Chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I started reading College Horror and now I can't stop reading your fanfictions! I should be updating my own story!XD You really are a good writer! Even though this is depressing I really like the way you did this with the thoughts between the scene playing out.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Fantastic. I loved how even though the two sides were different, they matched up beautifully. You are fantastic at these stories and don't worry about the lack of fluff in the story you're writing for me. I tend to write more angst than fluff anyway, so it's perfectly fine :) Good luck with your stories and I'll still be here reviewing.