Reviews for What about
Aiswarya Potter chapter 7 . 6/2
It was a very goo story '''' I don't know how others felt it but as a teenager i loved it a lot ''''''''' Thanks for updating this full story It was amazing
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
I loved your story, and would love if you continued it. Your grammer progressively got better but work on your tenses.
RustKnight chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
For your first time writing something like this it was very well done. Tasteful, even. :)

Nice work.
Anonymous Prime chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful story and well put together
Codename Jellybean chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Hi!
I loved your story, especially how you portrayed Ron and Hermione's insecurities. The dialogue, as well as Ron's thoughts, were marvelous, too :)
The first chapter had a bit of 'tense confusion', but overall, the story was relatively free of grammatical errors. (Yay! It aggravates me to see stories with little to no grammar rules)
This scene wasn't terrible, as you thought it was. It was actually quite good for your first one.
I love your stories! Keep writing!
:):):):):)
mclaughlin chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
No, sorry - I didn't like it - I LOVED IT!

I liked that you gave Ron and Hermione their little scene of confessing their feelings for each other and also have them both tell the other know of their disappointments, anxiety and hurtful truths towards each other and how much time they have lost by not following through with their true feelings.

In other words - 'Well Done'
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Hi,

just finished the last chapter. I do like the story! I think you might be a lot better if you simply write more. The final chapters were a lot better. The last chapter was a bit of fan service with Ron and Hermione going at it like rabbits. It felt a little bit much for me. :)

It would have been nice to have Ginny say something like "And where have you been?", indicating she knows Hermione had been upstairs all night long. Also: no virgin has rough sex on their first night. :)
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Your grammar improves as the chapter progresses. Perhaps you should re-read the first bits of a chapter after you've finished the end of it. Ron's thinking was a bit too one-sided. He knows Hermione has feelings for him, but struggles with asking her about them, and what sort of feelings she has. Good chapter though!
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hi!

I read the first chapter of this story and wanted to offer a few pointers. Your English is not optimal. There are quite a few mistakes in grammar. An example: "But why he hasn't said anything?" should be: "But why hasn't he said anything?". I would have passed it off as an editing mistake, but these sorts of mistakes happen too often in the story. Might I suggest you to read a bit of the Harry Potter novels before starting to write. Something like 10 minutes tends to get me (also a non-native English writer) in the right flow, and my grammar really improves from it.

Another bit of nit-picking: Ron sleeps in the attic of the Burrow, which is at the fifth floor, not the second.
LucyMJ chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
I enjoy this fic, the way they fight while decorating their feelings...I love it.
uvonpunkfarm chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I think that the movie portrayed Hermione as perfect and this chapter nicely highlights some of the faults that Hermione did in her relationship with Ron (like the prefect badge incident)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Wow this was one of the best fanfiction i have ever read, without any hesitation.
hptk chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I came back to re read this story and when reading this chapter I just started crying. Ron has been through so much and I understand why he would be insecure, all his points did make sense. It was sad when you wrote about the prefect badge, the quidditch game, and quidditch tryouts.

I'm very glad I came back to re read this story. :)
What chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
How can Hermione not remember her kiss with Krum? 2 sentences ago she just told Ron that Krum was a great kisser. Is she just dumb or is she lying?
Hmm chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Hermione is a huge hypocrite. She yells at Ron for being with Lavender and tells him all of this crap about waiting for love when all Ron did was act like Hermione did with Viktor. Someone expressed interest in Ron and he liked it, just like Hermione liked Krum's interest. She's being very annoying.

Also, I like how you defended Lavender. She gets unfairly pegged as a slut in fanfic for no good reason. What exactly did she do wrong? She liked a boy and she showed it, oh the horror! If Hermione was as brave as Lavender was to go after Ron, and shut her mouth for 2 seconds to stop criticizing him constantly, she would have gotten Ron and there would be no need to talk about Lavender...because it wouldn't have happened.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »