Reviews for Gargalesis
Linda Ja chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Lol
Honestly, lol
It really made me laugh out loud
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Sexy :) I loved it. Write more when you can.
Amalia216 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was cute and sexy. Loved it.
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
this is super cute! i love it!
yankees545 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was absolutely adorable! I loved it!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Love it on all counts.

Great writing, beautiful start up, beautiful finish~ I actually was grinning like a loon at their joy.

Fun, One of those private adoring moments, and so in character. XD A great topic as well-who doesn't love a tickle lecture by one sexy Dr. Reid? 3
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
that was cute and funny
caramellove chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
calling my bf ready to have a tickle fight lol
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww! Waff all around. Another beautifully written fic, but I do believe that I'm more impressed with how much research you must have done on tickling and its history. Absolutely amazing.

-MysticValkyrie
Choice chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Brilliance! I wasn't expecting any of this, but it was a welcome surprise.
cece chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i love your story!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So Reid trying to say tickling is a form a torture made me laugh xD And Morgan calling Reid Sugarbutt... lol. So This: "Any time you try to distract me with your penis I can neutralise you." has to be my favorite line of anything anywhere~ "being kicked by him was rather like being kicked by a giraffe." Made my day xD That was an insanely great story~ I was EXPECTING it to be funny because A)it's you and B) There was tickling but man you BLEW MY MIND! Awesome Job :)

-I'll Be Your Lie
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
awww adorable and well written as per usual!
valerie37 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is absolutely adorable. I was giggling the whole time. You write Morgan and Reid so, so well.