Reviews for Principatus
Floral Equinox chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
I'm not sure if you'll get this message, but I have to try.

This is one of my (if not only) favorite fics. It's been a long time, but I recently rediscovered my love for fanfiction in the Zelda fandom and I immediately wondered if you had finished this beautiful piece. I'm a little heartbroken that it's seemingly abandoned, but I do hope you come back to tell the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
This story is awesome, except it's not done...:(
Update please?
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Omg! This story is fanstatic! Please don't leave this story unfinished! It's really good. I love the battle scenes. I hope Link and Zelda can get together at the end XD
Zelda rules chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Just finished reading!
I have no words except you are filled with real writing talent!
Amazing and suspenseful! I can't wait!
Zelda rules chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Hi, you haven't updated in a while... and um, I don't want to keep reading because if I do and I get to chapter seventeen, I won't be able to read your terrific story anymore because there is nothing left... Please update soon because I think your dead.
With love, ZR
Zelda rules chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
He he... I just noticed that's how I start every review I write!
Anyway, that was an amazing chapter. I really didn't like the Link part but I really enjoyed Zelda's chat with Caedmon.
Also note: This is the first time I didn't like something in your story so don't take it
as a bad thing, your story rocks!
Anyway, continue to write and don't give up!
Big fan!
P.S: I know your a senior and all, but I really don't like the swearing, even though rare, If you could try to condense it, Thanks!
Zelda rules chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
The Zelda/Link part was so sweet! I am beginning to really like Caedmon too! This whole chapter was heart warming! I really love it and can't wait to read the next one! As always, You rock!
Zelda rules chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
How many times do I have to say it...
Your story really rocks!
Keep up the amazing work and don't give up your writing career!
Big fan!
Kamil the Awesome chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Thanks for the shout out. Some pretty delicious violence you got going here.
Zelda rules chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Wow! That chapter was so amazing!
First off, Zelda's mom's past was so sad and sweet! Pure love!
Second, Malon rocks! You got her personality just right! Also love the scene with
Link and Malon even though i'm not a Malink fan. (only Zelink!)
Next, Zel-Taren is so manipulating! You are such a great writer and character builder! Amazing!
Finally, that last part was incredibly intense!
Rock on!
Zelda rules chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
That was really awesome! You rock! Link rules! Great chapter!
Thomas.Todd chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Love it. Came home from work poured a glass of glenlivet, stayed up all night reading. I'm more impressed with your characterization than the actual plot. You handle the character's developments with delicacy, and the reader kinda has to hypothesize where characters 'are,' and that's not a bad thing. It's better than being led through developments like a A farm animal. Also, each chapter kind of has it's owm thing, it's not a series of tbc. Thanks for writing.,
Zelda rules chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I'm amazed yet again! Also, i think I might see some Zelink in the furture!
Zelda rules chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Whoa... That is super cool! Love your story!
forty2smurfs chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
I really enjoy this. I have no complaints. My girlfriend, however, would like to see something more between Link and Zelda haha. Cant wait for more updates!