Reviews for Naruto: The life of a ninja
Leviathan Being Of Twilight chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Nice story keep writing
Lord Rahl Master of D'Hara chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
a good start. the chapter did feel a little rushed. you should take your time and add more detail. I know the first story is tuff at first but keep going. also you should change the format that you use for your spacing because it makes it hard to read. oh, and you shouldn't use so much bold as it also makes it hard to read. anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
SimGurl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Its not bad, but it is a little rushed. You should add more detail to it, some parts didn't make much sense. The last little author's note part should be separated from the paragraph, and I noticed a few misspelled words. Since its only the first chapter I won't say its bad or good, but I would like to read future chapters. Keep trying!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
a good deal of your bolding is putt weirdly making it unintelligible. the last paragraph is poorly spaced and should probably be cut up. also some of the information is random or too sparse for someone who's looking from the out side and doesn't know the plot or story. and i think the flashback needs a little detail and is a little over generalised. finally theres really not enough information in this first chapter for me to draw an opinion on but for now i'll follow it. i don't mean to be over critical, i had a similar work as far as quality goes and didn't realize my mistakes for a couple of years, i'm just saying it needs a little work