Reviews for Satin Roses
DarkSoul chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
OMG i love love love love LOVE! your series!
your the most amazing writer!
SpringBorn chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Oh I wonder what is going to happen next. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 21 . 2/1/2013
Well that was very . . . dark.
Elizabeta chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god please write more
I look forward to the chapters after this!
You're a great writer, please do not forget that!
Brittanie chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee e update this story? Or the other version? I really love it!
kitty210 chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Hilarious! So funny when Corrine beat the crape out of Dominic.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Oh god I love this XD I have a question Star Wars? Why not Harry Potter!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
oh no! must keep reading...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
It was shocking to see that side of Grace. Plz dont stop writing!
piece of froot chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
So Grace is a fucking pyschopath? Lawls. Dominic having a greek statue as a wife. Lawls. Myra fending papa-paprazzi with Minnie. Lawls. And Corrie's shady tortise shell shades. Lawls, again!
VelveteenPedobearBored chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
What a soap opera, My dear Han Dommo Solo! And my PMSing litle Princess REOWANGRYFAVEREOW Corrine Leia. Looks like Birds in Paradise got 9/11.
XJacobBellaX chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
T_T I had kept the last chapter on my phone waiting for an update, until I finally read the last authors note. Instantly I was all 'Awwww, now I feel bad for not reviewing! DX' So here is my review! :3 I love it. When I first played Style Savvy I was disappointed in the lack of fanfiction! I thought it was a wonderful game, but I guess it wasn't advertised that much...Anyway, when I first clicked on your story I thought it was going to be another poorly written Mary-Sue OC story, but after reading it, it became my favorite story on my favorites list. I love it! Its so real and gives a deeper story to what I thought was a great game! Thank you so much for writing it! XD I had never thought of Domanic as british, but now that I do everytime I read those tiny black letters underneath his name while playing the game I imagine his accent and literally melt. You did a wonderful job on this and I sincerly hope you continue, though I respect your decision to take a break for awhile. Again, thank you so much!
piece of froot chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
Oh yeah! I thought about a scene and made something funny!

-EJK Has gotten her arm ripped off, and got a new one-

EJK: How about this? -Holds out her new arm-

Me: Cant wait to rip it off you!

LOL I ment to go hand in hand with horror XD
SHIT ITS Velveteen chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
I always knew Grace was a whore. Does it help that I squealed at the word gay friend? Damn it, spelled friend wrong, better fix it. There we go!

AND! If they drag you off and beat you down with cruddy things from the sales rack, I need to tell you something. I-I broke the strap on your 600 dollar Alvarado purse!
peppermintwings chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
EJK, Just because you dont get a lot of reviews doesn't mean your story is bad or that nobody reads it. it just means a lot of fucking people are too lazy to get off their ass and type in a review. i know how you feel. a lot of people love this story, and i know that because I do. believe it or not, but you're my idol. lol. i want my story to be as good as yours, but i know its not. please keep writing, keep doing your update once a week thing. its nice and i love checking my emails and seeing a story alert update that you've added an additional chapter. -a ti escibir muy bonita- "you write very beautifully" please contine writing and updating once a week. -por favor- oh, and btw, um...thanks for your review. it made me get my senses back -gracias- And this was a nice chappie! haha pepper
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »