Reviews for Tortall Reads the POTS
Joyce Grr chapter 14 . 6/16
Uhhhh... it's been a couple of years! Please update!
Alexia cooper chapter 14 . 3/24
:( still love this story. But so sad you never continued it.
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
loved it lol please continue
PariahMoon chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Well I certainly enjoyed this. Although it does seem like a lot of work. I would really like to see some continuation of this work. I love how all the characters are so much in character. It's funny to hear how each is reading a section of the book.
mlsmls27 chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
I really enjoyed what you have. I see it has been a while since you updated. Do you think you will continue this at some point? I hope you do.
aight chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
I hate you! You are EVIL!
silverprincess chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Yay I'm so glad you updated :D I love this fanfic! Please update soon _
raineynight chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far, I hope that you plan to continue it when you get the chance! Thanks for taking the time to share it! 3
E Olson chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Please write more. Many have started stories like this and your is the farthest in to the book, Please don't stop writing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! GET BACK TO THIS ALREADY! YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS OFF FOR WAY TOO LONG!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I cannot wait for more! Please hurry!
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
I don't read stories where the characters read their own books, because I can't stand them. Because really? How would they get their hands on them? But something about the summary peaked my interest and I was happily surprised by how well it was written and how much I enjoyed reading it. This is truly one of my favorite stories! I await in suspense for future chapters.
Charlie Night chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
I hope you continue this story. It's very good and I really enjoy reading it! :D
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
This is amazing! Please, please continue. Really really well done so far, the characters are very well imagined and hearing everyone's perspective of kel's earlier years is fantastic