Reviews for Tortall Reads the POTS
silverprincess chapter 14 . 9/18
Yay I'm so glad you updated :D I love this fanfic! Please update soon _
raineynight chapter 14 . 8/2
I'm really enjoying this so far, I hope that you plan to continue it when you get the chance! Thanks for taking the time to share it! 3
E Olson chapter 14 . 7/28
Please write more. Many have started stories like this and your is the farthest in to the book, Please don't stop writing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 7/14
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/14
Update immediately, please!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 14 . 3/31
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I cannot wait for more! Please hurry!
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 14 . 3/12
I don't read stories where the characters read their own books, because I can't stand them. Because really? How would they get their hands on them? But something about the summary peaked my interest and I was happily surprised by how well it was written and how much I enjoyed reading it. This is truly one of my favorite stories! I await in suspense for future chapters.
Charlie Night chapter 14 . 3/12
I hope you continue this story. It's very good and I really enjoy reading it! :D
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 14 . 2/25
This is amazing! Please, please continue. Really really well done so far, the characters are very well imagined and hearing everyone's perspective of kel's earlier years is fantastic
laughlines chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
This is wonderful! I am really enjoying it! I love everyone's reactions, I've been giggling to myself the whole time I've been reading. Please continue it soon!
Puri-Poke chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Thanks for messaging me about your new fic! I really enjoyed this, and I can tell that your writing has improved a lot since last time :) I'm so glad you didn't abandon it!
Stormglass chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
I love this! I can't wait for more! XD do you know any other stories of Tamora pierce characters reading the books? I'm trying really hard to find some and I can't.
SilverPrincess chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Yay i'm so happy u finally updated \(_)/ i can't wait for the rest please update soon i can't wait i love this fanfic so much 3
RoseDreamer87 chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
More please more... its so good i cant wait for more lol
LeMaMo chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Yeah, your back! I have been checking...checking...checking...slowly loosing hope...checking... And then the glorious sight of anew chapter has made ecstatically happy! I could jump up and down! Great job by the way. Obviously I am excited for more.