Reviews for Tortall Reads the POTS
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 14 . 7/21
loved it lol please continue
PariahMoon chapter 14 . 5/23
Well I certainly enjoyed this. Although it does seem like a lot of work. I would really like to see some continuation of this work. I love how all the characters are so much in character. It's funny to hear how each is reading a section of the book.
mlsmls27 chapter 14 . 3/13
I really enjoyed what you have. I see it has been a while since you updated. Do you think you will continue this at some point? I hope you do.
aight chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
I hate you! You are EVIL!
silverprincess chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Yay I'm so glad you updated :D I love this fanfic! Please update soon _
raineynight chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far, I hope that you plan to continue it when you get the chance! Thanks for taking the time to share it! 3
E Olson chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
Please write more. Many have started stories like this and your is the farthest in to the book, Please don't stop writing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 7/14/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! GET BACK TO THIS ALREADY! YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING THIS OFF FOR WAY TOO LONG!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I cannot wait for more! Please hurry!
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
I don't read stories where the characters read their own books, because I can't stand them. Because really? How would they get their hands on them? But something about the summary peaked my interest and I was happily surprised by how well it was written and how much I enjoyed reading it. This is truly one of my favorite stories! I await in suspense for future chapters.
Charlie Night chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
I hope you continue this story. It's very good and I really enjoy reading it! :D
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 14 . 2/25/2015
This is amazing! Please, please continue. Really really well done so far, the characters are very well imagined and hearing everyone's perspective of kel's earlier years is fantastic
laughlines chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
This is wonderful! I am really enjoying it! I love everyone's reactions, I've been giggling to myself the whole time I've been reading. Please continue it soon!
Pokalott chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Thanks for messaging me about your new fic! I really enjoyed this, and I can tell that your writing has improved a lot since last time :) I'm so glad you didn't abandon it!