Reviews for Slightly Sick
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awwww sick Kurt is the cutest! Thanks for writing this!
ReginaLuna chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Thats incredible sweet and I love it!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was simply adorable :3

~K
Amethyst Archer chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awww! So adorable. Klaine is legit the first couple that made me squee as well. Thanks for writing it. I wish this happened in canon. We can all pretend it did, right? ;)
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
! THIS IS SO CUTE! THE AMOUNT OF FLUFF AND CARE BLAINE HAS FOR KURT AND - ALKSDJALSKDJFALSKDJASKDF, AWWWWWWWWWWW!

Seriously, Blaine didn't even care if he could catch whatever Kurt had. And he just couldn't help but think about how much he loved Kurt and ugh, so cute! I loved it!

-xoxo
writtenfables chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awe! This was so sweet. I liked it a lot.
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
awww totally sweet loved it x
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So fluffy and adorable! I loved it! :D
JustLikeTheSong chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this was really sweet. I totes wanna see semi sick and drugged up on medicine kurt now. He seems adorable )
ColferAnnee chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww, this was so sweet(: Another chapter please...? :b

~Lily
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, for a fic that was written at 2:00 a.m, this is brilliant! One reason why I adore Klaine so much is that they had such a strong friendship before they became a couple. This fic clearly demonstrates this transition through Blaine's feelings. The fluff is well written, and characterization is spot on. Well done on your first Glee fanfic!
SethanaPriyanka chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very cute:)
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
can i just say, first: WELCOME TO THE LAND OF SQUEE, MY FRIEND. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL PLACE WHERE EVERYTHING IS KLAINE AND NOTHING HURTS. WELCOME.

Second: this was sooooo cute! I adore sick!Kurt and caring!Blaine. Can't get enough of them, really. You write very well, especially considering it was two thirty in the morning.

CONGRATS ON JOINING THE FANDOM. PREPARE TO BE BOMBARDED WITH KLAINE LOVLINESS EVERYWHERE YOU GO.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
awwww...that was so freaking sweet. love sick kurt, even if he is in denial. would be great if you did a continuation where kurt wakes up lucid to find blaine in his bed, or maybe wakes up and blaine is gone so he thinks it was all a dream. really liked this story. great job.
Jacelton chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww so cute. You should write a follow up about when Kurt wakes up or something. You're a great writer :)