Reviews for The Dislocated Room
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I hold to the same values as you do and I don't mind a little intimacy between the boys now and then. But so much of what's called 'Wincest' really isn't incest at all; it's affection. Affection is not sex but sex can be affectionate. In my stories, the boys are affectionate-Sam covers Dean with his body to protect his brother during a dragon assault and falls unconscious. Dean wakes to find Sam's fingers laced between his. Dean's okay and finds Sammy asleep. So... he goes back to sleep himself, safe in his brother's arms.

Now kissing? Mmm... that's a borderline. As you mentioned in your author's note here, the brothers really can't be judged along the same lines as the rest of us. If you know anything of the Bible at all, the world started with two people. Their children married each other. How's that possible? Well, a different time period. People and their genes were different than they are today. I think taking it from the stand point that Dean and Sam are very exceptional-that they are angelic vessels-which sets them apart, you can pretty much get away with anything. LOL Sorry for the session. Just thought I'd help out.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
It's not just the poem that dances through your prose, but that your prose is a looking glass to the poem. The sense of surrealism you've written here is as solid as the keys I tap as I write this. I can read the underlying rhythm and smell the breath struggling to continue.

You have spoiled me, now. Such stories are gems lost in the dumpster of random and senseless ideas. It's stories like this, so well written, they need to be inscribed on vellum, rolled with great care and tucked away at a monastery.

You should and need to write more.
Yuhi Sakura chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This chapter was really touching. A could literally feel Sam's concern, and Dean's confusion. It was all pieced together quite nicely. You have such a unique writing style; it's really quite remarkable that you can flip between scenes and perspectives and times so seamlessly. I was incredibly happy to have found this story, and you are quickly become one of my favorite reads. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Yuhi Sakura chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
That was stunning! You did delirium really well! I think you exposed so much of the emotion between Sam and Dean, and the ways that they care for each other. I also think you pulled back the curtain on a lot of their fears, and a lot of the pain they've suffered. You did a wonderful job with the fracturing of the story, and your dialogue was spot on! You had great characterization throughout, and the emotion was so well done. You had a fluidity to it; the entire thing was incredibly natural. Excellent work! I really do think you should continue and bring it all in for a clean close.
Nik chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Why hasnt anybody reveiwed this yet! It's awesome! (well I loved it anyway) call me sadistic but a bit of dean whump never did me any harm ) Honestly well done, it's very well entined with the poem, I was a little confused about the final part of it but once I read it over again it made more sence, so Well Done and Congradulations wikid fic D