Reviews for Infect My Heart
BookNinja46 chapter 24 . 5/7
OMG you did an amazing job this is like the best story thankyou so much
Loved it!
Only thing I don't like throughout the whole story
Just hear me out
Like no. Just no. Stop.
Otherwise
bronwyndearden28 chapter 24 . 3/8
Oh my goat, this story was amazing. I absolutely love your fanfic! Thank you so much for this. Please please please write more new stories! 10 stars. Out of five.
HOLY KRIGITAL chapter 24 . 2/2
best story I have read of these two
Herondale18 chapter 24 . 1/21
AWWW! so sweet!
Herondale18 chapter 10 . 1/20
I love how you have Jace as the hot player and it is'nt love at first sight. I always thought of Jace as a teaser. REALLY GOOD!
Amelia chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
i hope they hook up later in the story and have rough sex! it'll be so hot
Rapunzell chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
This was soo good! And Jace was so adorable, like the prefect boyfriend. Seriously, Clary should be grateful to have him because soon I an gonna steal him away.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
great
Aria Talbot chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
Aline's a biatch. Can you get her fired too? :D
Aria Talbot chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Stupid Kaelie girl. Jace should've thrown her in jail. TO ROT. MWAHAHHAHAHA! *evil laugh*
DeathCabForMari chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
There are so many times I have just cracked up laughing at this story. I just had to put my phone down for a good 2 minutes and laugh at the banter between Alec, izzy, and jace! The end of this chapter was hilarious to me. Jace and Izzy flirting and Alec totally repulsed by it XD
little dhampire 13 chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
I LOVE IT!...seriously bth f ur stories..the kissing dilemma and the are just...Fantastic?,!...
UriahPedrad101 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
That is perfect for ny traffic... I live like a mile away from NYC in the middle of nowhere and it's still bad! You know your facts girl, even if it was just a guess! In fact me and my parents went to places like NYC , Rochester, Buffalo, and Albany and all those places were horrid too! ( I mean as in traffic FYI. All the scenery and New York all together is truly buetiful!) keep on writing, I truly love your story!

Ps yes, I'm a grammar nazi!
Yours truly,