Reviews for Demonic imprisonment
shessys mate chapter 14 . 4/13
Love this story and cant wait to read more
Angel-the-hedge chapter 14 . 1/6
i hope you continue unless you need help
KuramaThe9Tails chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Awesome story please continue
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
Excellent story so far, please continue my friend
fanfiction fannatic chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
I hope you decide to continue this one day. I would love to see Yugi grow up and get back together with Yami and Atemu. Following and looking forward to more one day :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
No fair! What happens
Valenntine2000 chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
this is good and i hope you will continue the story soon! .
Davinia chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
Many twists and turns. Didnt see yugi becoming an infant at all which is an interesting dynamic. Eager to read the next chapters and see if he grows up to view atem and yami as parents or lovers.
Arivania Moons chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Awesome! Keep going! Will there be more chaos as Yugi grows? Will it still be Moubiumshipping? Please answer! Again, *grins insanely* more chaos? How will Atemu and Yami coup with a baby Yugi? *grins insanely again, yet more psychotic looking*
yaoi-nr1-fan chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
please go on with the story
Animehunter08 chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Ooooo please update soon! This sounds so good!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Please, please, please, update. I regret very much not reading your story the first time I saw it. Its a bit too amazing even for my standards. Sure there are mistakes, but hey, mistakes give a story character. I've enjoyed every chapter and I can't wait for the next one, please update soon, it would be a shame to miss out on finishing a story so intriguing as this. I can't wait for that lemon though, I wonder how you'll fit it into the story. Gambaté! (Good luck!)

-IcexIcuo
fireycloud chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
cute baby Yugi - I cant wait for the next chapter _
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Well I always enjoy the work you use and create it is very nice and inspiring for anew stories it is nice to know others can write well and make it last! Thank you!
Dakota51 chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!