Reviews for Mirrors
Marzipan chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
And then abruptly the eyes you're staring in aren't yours, because they're a dark brown and too impossibly sad to be masked anymore.

*cry* so sad...I loved ten. The way he was ripped away killed me too.
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love it
DarkFire chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Amazing writing. The second person was great. It was realistic and truthful and lovely. You did a brilliant job.
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I found this to be spot on. I completely agree with the idea that Ten was more human than most Doctors, and it makes sense that Eleven's distance from humanity is the result of Ten being broken over and over again due to his attachments. The last line was especially bittersweet. Thanks for sharing!
Katsumi Amaya chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story is so impossibly well written that I feel like I just might burst into tears. You took the 10th and 11th Doctor and you turned them inside out, upside down and discovered every dark secret and echoing scream. I love, love, LOVE what you've written here, and I can't wait to see what else you've written. Keep up the fantastic work!
Michael chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very well done
claire83 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was really awesome. I wonder sometimes what 11 thinks about as far as the past goes. They changed up the show so much. Whereas from 9 to 10 it was still so the same. Very cool.
claire83 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well that was absolutely amazing. I think it's interesting that the Doctor would have internal conflicts with his past regenerations, and I really like the idea. I'm going to favorite this, because it is extremely well done and I loved it, and that will be that.

I also told myself I couldn't write anything for Doctor Who, mostly because Scifi is hard for me and I didn't think I could measure up to the writers on the show. Alas, I've started writing, and there's no stopping me.

Anyways. I loved it. Good job. Gonna go look at your other stuff now.