Reviews for Always Be Here
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. This story...it had me tearing up. A lot. I love me some Edge, although I hate seeing him sad, even in Fanfiction world. Great job. :D
Rhiannamator chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Such a sweet, sad piece. I can't help it, i enjoy a good tragedy. I enjoy exploring those feelings of loss & grief.

Jay will always be Adam's rock, his protector. I like their relationship here. Adam tries to be unselfish even in his sorrow, although here he may have been jumbled & misguided. Jay needs a chance to mourn as well & should have been called immediately. But i don't blame Adam for that. I can see very well that being part of his personality. I like the way you write Adam, & am glad ppl who love him are starting to come out of the woodwork, so to speak.

She died just as John Lennon's mother, Julia, did. Just thought i'd throw that observation in there, since i kinda worship Johnny. Tho Julia wasn't the saint that i build up Judy to be. Julia's more of a flighty goddess in my eyes. WOW off-topic rambling. Sorry. :P

Poor Jeff, having all his old pain drudged up, too. The three of them clinging to each other in their misery, Jay being their strength, is such a sadly sweet image. & i love the brothers supporting each other to help Adam. I can see that happening very clearly.

Yes, much tissues & ice-cream for the baby. He will need them. But they will get thru it together, & find happy memories in Judy's things to cherish along the way. You continue to improve & i enjoy your oneshots. Your Adam muse seems to be working out just fine, in my eyes. Maybe he just needs a friend. ;) Thank you for writing!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ah, so heart breaking & touching. I simply love the way you write Adam, & Jay & Jeff in relation to him. Judy being taken away from Adam like that...Poor Baby seemed devastated. The first part of the story was written a lot betterly. You are improving & I am really enjoying your little shots.

Jay is Adam's rock. His shoulder to cry on, & I adore the way you have complimented their bond here. Adam's vulnerability was written very nicely in this.

Very sad & very nice. Keep writing Adam like this. Its well needed. Eh, & as far as your Adam muse goes, he's at least genuine. I would take over a authentic Adam muse over a out of the blue Adam muse anyday.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I think your Adam muse just needed to express some feelings. I think he was comparing the loss of his career in a way that is just as devistating to him as loosing his mother would be. My Adam muse(other wise known as Darling Kitten) goes through phases like that too...but luckily in my world, he has his Chris(The Lion of Jericho) to help him through.

I loved this though, so deep and so touching. I am glad that Jay finally found him, and didn't give up looking for him. Jay will help you Adam, just lean on him, that's what friends do for each other.

I love your writing...there is not enough proper Adam worshipers out there...I am glad to have found another one! Adam will always live on in our hearts and stories, he isn't dead and he will make his presence known again...but for now, he's adjusting to retirement, it must be VERY hard on him at times. Sending Adam good vibrations!
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
omg that was so sad. Why would your Adam muse want to write something like that? that was just heartbreaking to read.