Reviews for The Spatula Test
DiaSphere chapter 21 . 8/13
Well that as AWESOME. I read it till deep in the night, I just couldn't stop myself. This fic is written with lots of romance and fun, I just love it and of course I love the mental image of Hiro-san at the end *sly smile*
DiaSphere chapter 11 . 8/13
Wow, I kind of wish I had Hiro-san as my literature prof, not that I didn't like my teacher for jap literature, but I wish we had discussed Genji like that. The hole class was very well written.
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 21 . 7/29
That ending was perfect! XD I didn't get the title until that! Hilarious! XD
angellovsyaoi chapter 18 . 1/20
Saws omg no so sad and sweet at the same time
angellovsyaoi chapter 16 . 1/20
Aww so cute
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
*tried not to burst out laugh because I surrounded by many (strangers & acquaintances) people*

Okay... the ending is not what I expect ! xD
Good one, Kamijou-san !

Well... since I'm not really free, I can only say the obvious thing...

That I... LOVE IT ! *thumbs up*
Misakixxusagi chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Genius! The ending was pure genius and I honestly love that cliffhanger effect, because I know hiroki is about to blush tomato red and explode, lol. Overall this fanfic was very exciting and while reading it I noticed myself craving for more! Great story and perfect ending! :D.
Misakixxusagi chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Love this chapter and the book part! I felt my own heart drop reading that part where Nowaki bleeds :(
Three Tailed Fox Girl chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
nice story!
oolfloo chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Loved the story! And l love mama kamijou! Hahahaha what a wonderful idea!
Catiel Winree chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
Hahahahahahaha! I literally almost fell of my chair laughing at the revelation of what it was that Maemi-san had done in the last chapter XD That's great! I'd love to read more about Hiroki's relationship with his mother after this one
xDarklightx chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
I really like it.
Thrix chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
genius!
topgirlalg chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
why didnt i read it sooner its a great one and characters are so in
PurpleScorpion chapter 21 . 12/22/2013