Reviews for The Spatula Test
Fighter and Sacrifice chapter 21 . 12/4/2016
Hi! I've read this story before about two years ago, and just decided to reread it yesterday. It's still just as beautiful as the first time I read it. I love your writing stlye, it's different and so fun to read. The story itself was amazing. First of all, the plot was really well-thought out. As for the characters, you portrayed them perfectly. I think they were true to how they are in the anime/manga. I really enjoyed the way you wrote Hiroki's mother: conservative, but open to change and thoughtful. I loved all the little things between Hiroki and Nowaki- the first night when lady Kamijou was there, when they held hands under the table, and I adored when they were in the kitchen and lady Kamijou was watching their exchange. Thank you for this beautiful story, you are a really talented and amazing author!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
I'm so sad I it's over. It was really good! When Hiroki and nowaki were in the kitchen around chapter 18 or something was really cute. I wish there was more it was that good.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
You're fics are life...I have been reading them for many years now. Thank you for sharing your writing with us :)
NoahEarlGraves chapter 21 . 2/11/2016
XDDDD this just ended too soon!
DiaSphere chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
Well that as AWESOME. I read it till deep in the night, I just couldn't stop myself. This fic is written with lots of romance and fun, I just love it and of course I love the mental image of Hiro-san at the end *sly smile*
DiaSphere chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Wow, I kind of wish I had Hiro-san as my literature prof, not that I didn't like my teacher for jap literature, but I wish we had discussed Genji like that. The hole class was very well written.
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
That ending was perfect! XD I didn't get the title until that! Hilarious! XD
angellovsyaoi chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
Saws omg no so sad and sweet at the same time
angellovsyaoi chapter 16 . 1/20/2015
Aww so cute
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
*tried not to burst out laugh because I surrounded by many (strangers & acquaintances) people*

Okay... the ending is not what I expect ! xD
Good one, Kamijou-san !

Well... since I'm not really free, I can only say the obvious thing...

That I... LOVE IT ! *thumbs up*
Misakixxusagi chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Genius! The ending was pure genius and I honestly love that cliffhanger effect, because I know hiroki is about to blush tomato red and explode, lol. Overall this fanfic was very exciting and while reading it I noticed myself craving for more! Great story and perfect ending! :D.
Misakixxusagi chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Love this chapter and the book part! I felt my own heart drop reading that part where Nowaki bleeds :(
Three Tailed Fox Girl chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
nice story!
oolfloo chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Loved the story! And l love mama kamijou! Hahahaha what a wonderful idea!
Catiel Winree chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
Hahahahahahaha! I literally almost fell of my chair laughing at the revelation of what it was that Maemi-san had done in the last chapter XD That's great! I'd love to read more about Hiroki's relationship with his mother after this one