Reviews for The Spatula Test
Thrix chapter 21 . 1/6
genius!
topgirlalg chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
why didnt i read it sooner its a great one and characters are so in
PurpleScorpion chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
This story is amazing!
I really enjoyed reading it...THANK YOU! _
Yaoifan101 chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
i do want to know what happend between Hiroki and his dad...but i also want to read the meeting between nowaki and hirokis dad:) is that possible?
Tentai.t chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
Read, reread, rereread... Here, there, everywhere, even in places not mentioned in polite society. Still my go-to for a quick fix me up. Thank you for writing this.
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Why do i find myself smiling only when i'm sneaking rereading your stories?! Thanksgiving is taking its toll on me. Happy Turducken day, ya'll!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
ha i knew it! in his bed but of course;) after all it was just a guest bed.

and with that i bid this story adieu. i want to start on your neko files for neko philes next. i don't usually dig neko's but i am particularly fond of how you write them. yes i think thats next.

i really enjoyed this story, as with all of your stories. but i like to tell you) since it's nice to get feedback right?

don't ever stop writing. please.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
shit one large gay conspiracy! damnnit it man i'm dying here. one giant gay conspiracy hahah. i do think thats what i would feel like should i be in her situation.

and now she's pissed. i do want to know what hiroki's dad saw but i cannot wait to see his mom's reaction, and i am about to continue!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
and BAM mom is brought into the reality of the rather sparkly puppy dogged nowaki riding her dear dear hiro-san *cackles*

on the upside i certainly hope the food is good
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
damn, the cat is out of the bag. way to go chatty cathy sasaki! *eyeroll* but isn't that how it always seems to go down in real life?

love the hiroki who missed his love so much he came in...all the time..but wouldn't sit at their table.

yes you continue to help me rest my brain. just finished with a kiddo, it's sad when i have to check and see if a kids on drugs in high school but this one wasn't. thankfully
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
buhahahah damn you! *shakes fist* you made me crack up again.

also, before i forget. your explanation as to WHY nowaki likes to see hiro dressed up is wonderful. It isn't really alluded to in the anime and most people *with lack of brain cells* would assume exactly as you stated. he wants him to be a girl, i found your reasoning sound and plausible and kinda awesome;)
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
seriously, stop making me laugh at work. the clinic is slow today and it's my day from studying in my down time *one must avoid burn out right?* im just waiting to crack up and a kid will walk in.

i do love lady kamijou's famous glare. fearsome! all women have one
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
hahahah oh jeez i saw this all playing out in my head. the description of the deranged lion had me giggling. and miyagi, hoooo boy there's going to be some shenanigans.
as always you capture these two perfectly!

wonder where that maid outfit is...
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
gahhhh angst, sadness, and lemon!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
haha sly puppy, nowaki's ability for deviousness and disconcerting hiro. perfection. and you are right, one does not get through medical *or nursing* school without having a rather acrobatic mind. though i prefer not to be devious i assure you, without a shadow of a doubt, i can be. and am quite adept at it.

the clouting of the book...saw it coming;)