Reviews for A Slow Boil
Wendyg63 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
The cookbook was the perfect thing to get.
Wendyg63 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Touching is good!
Wendyg63 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
I enjoy a/n's that are informative and let's the reader know more about the author. Yours was both, so thank you.
Wendyg63 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Your writing is excellent
Wendyg63 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
He certainly is set in his ways. For such a young recluse, he seems content. Although, I would find it lonely.
Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
I laugh at your a/n. The story is called slow boil for a reason. Can't help impatience though.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
For a new writer, you are doing very well. I want to read more- because you've created intrigue.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Interesting opening. Let's see where we go from here.
SpineChills chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I've read this story a couple of times. I just love it so much 3
NewTwilightFan chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
I thought this was a beautiful story and a perfect ending. You kept a pace throughout that left room for imagination and sensuality and even a few questions without weighing their relationship down with unnecessary drama or angst. Thank you for sharing these characters with us!
NewTwilightFan chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
I think she's right. The only way for their relationship to succeed is to sever the boss/worker link. But I do wonder if she will still be Ms Swan, and if she'll still call him Mr. Cullen. It feels so Jane Austen. ;) I kind of like it.
NewTwilightFan chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
I love how she staked her claim to the kitchen. And then his bed. Can't wait to meet the family!
NewTwilightFan chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
Um. Wow. That was really, really, really, really hot. Can I throw another 'really' in there? And I laughed out loud when she said a guy would have to have two pianos to turn her head. And a bigger library. Was that a euphemism? ;)
NewTwilightFan chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
I'm glad he asked her to call him Edward. I am nervous for them, though. They will need more than just different ways of addressing each other when they start to interact with the outside world: friends, family, those who won't understand but choose to judge or even condemn their choices. Their relationship is so unique and doesn't follow the stereotypes prevalent through fan fiction land. I can't wait to finish this story, but real life beckons. Thanks for a beautiful chapter. It was definitely worth the wait!
NewTwilightFan chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
What is going on inside his head? It is refreshing to meet two characters who think before they act. They are no less passionate than other characters. Maybe they are more so, just carefully controlled. I feel that when they say or do something it carries far more weight than the same action taken under a spontaneous impulse.
2,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »