Reviews for A Slow Boil
NewTwilightFan chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Even knowing she would end up moving in I breathed a little sigh of relief when Bella agreed to his proposal. They have such an interesting relationship. I want to seem them interacting more!
NewTwilightFan chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Slow boil is right. Your pacing is incredible. Every chapter you drop a few more lines to advance the tension between them. I won't even call it sexual tension. Yet. But there is definitely something there. Loving this story!
NewTwilightFan chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I'm so glad you decided to share your talent. I'm only two chapters in and I'm really enjoying this story. So many questions, so few answers. You know how to make a reader hungry for more!
Treestar2509 chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
I like that it turned into a sweet relationship story. Although, it's still weird that she calls him Mr. Cullen. Thanks for sharing.
Treestar2509 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Super weird. I'm not sure I would be returning to this job.
Treestar2509 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Does this dude have some weird mommy or maid fetish? I'm still trying to figure him out.
sri ffn chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
I'm sorry. I was so lost in your amazing story, I just didn't stop to review.

Fabulous story darling. Thank you so much! You're a lovely writer.

-sri
Nellon509 chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
It has been so long since you wrote this story that I'm not sure you still get/bother to read the reviews. This is my second time reading this story, and I'm not one much for rereading stories, I can count in one hand the stories I have ever read more than once. But yours is so well written, realistic and entertaining that I had to read it again. You did a really good job. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.
Munchichi chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. It was a decent amount of chapters. Not too short and not too long. As much as one loves the characters, their stories do need to come to an end before it just gets old. I loved that you posted the recipes in the last chapter. I just might try them.
MumsTootsie chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
I adore this story of yoursit's fabulous! xo Missi
Knit Bug chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
I absolutely love this story. Thank you so much for writing it. The food-oh my! This story made me hungry. Haha. I loved the way you wrote them, the slow burn was perfect. A perfect slow boil.

Knit
exiled.contessa chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
*huge sigh* This story is perfectly dreamy.
exiled.contessa chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Loving this story so far! I really like the balance of your characters...they seem to have the right mix of, well, everything. Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
,sloppy, twilight crap. Bella&Edward. The usual creepy codependent stuff.
Awfull
SpineChills chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Read this story long ago. Not sure if I reviewed back then but I really wanted to let you know that I loved every chapter. Edward feeding Bella mmmm 3
2,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »