Reviews for Father?
MindlessCardGames chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
...*sniffle* that was so sweet. And that's coming from a guy who has written about the characters dying terrible Gorey deaths. EXAMPLE- The state in which Gohan's body was found in my story "The Last of the Saiyans"
bleach102 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
cute
Aliceinhorrorland chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG! Thats all i can say. OMG!
Vaccant Account chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was beautiful! i was jealous when you said you got to watch the movie about Bardock because when i tried the movie said it was something about it not being able. Ugh! i got mad but i will do what ever it takes to watch it for i try to watch anything Dragonball/Z/GT.
Miss Luke chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice story-I like the existential nature of it. It's about longing to understand where we came from and who we belong to. Good writing!
DanceWithFrance chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like how you describe the scenery and characters so much! Even though it's just a one-shot, I think it would be great as a story with more chapters! Great job! :D
LinkinparkGxVyaoifan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*Sniffle* Brought a tear to me eye *sniffle* :3
XJarOfHeartsX chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww! That was sweet!
Ayamari Uta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great! He probably did wonder that sometime... I mean, wouldn't you wonder who your father or mother was if you didn't get to know them? Anyway, nice one-shot, even if it was short. (Hint: My story has to do with this, but a little twisted.)
ACreativeWriter chapter 1 . 6/4/2011