Reviews for Saving the Fox VIII: El GuardiƔn de los Angeles
Aimless chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Your series was recommended to me and I'm so glad I listened! I probably wouldn't have read it on my own - and it would definitely have been a loss!

You do a great retelling of the episodes through a 'what could have been' idea if the twins had been together their whole lives. Admittedly, I'm partial to Felipe and I wanted to cry when you told of his various trials.

I don't like to read WIPs, so I haven't started on your latest story, but I look forward to reading it and any more you might (WILL) produce in the future! Thank you so much for sharing!
senselesswords chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I loved, really loved the entire story, I don't know if it's because the illness wasn't the main topic or because I hadn't had time to properly read anything in ages. Anyway, it was a great way of presenting the newspaper to us and a very different way to do it from canon. There's nothing to say that other reviewers hadn't said before. I'm really looking forward to your next installment.
senselesswords chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
It's been so long since I last read this story that I had to go back to chapter one!

Diego finally being Diego, without the invalidating spells or bedridden for days, it's a great thing to read. Because it gives this story so many possibilities that you can use (always respecting the original episodes) and tons of energy that sometimes gets lost among all the angst. So far, I'm loving Diego's enthusiasm and the plot in general.
MadaMag chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Great next part.

I do wonder about the relationship between Gilberto and Felipe. I think it changed, even if both try to play they still don't like each other. They said it, play it, but their interaction say otherwise. I think they bonded on a level above the truce about Diego.
Georgiamomma123yahoo.com chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I can't believe you say you were a horrible writer for the paper! You definitely have talent! So intense at times, and imaginative! Great job! I hope you do continue with this story, and I did notice your allusion to Diego's inactivity, I hope that is not to the worse. I am enjoying him having a life, even limited as it is, and talking with Victoria! Keep going!
Katta chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I don't feel I've been supportive at all, lately - checking now, I see I haven't reviewed this bit of the story at all! Oh dear. I am still reading, and still loving it; the makings of the newspaper in particular, both the everyday tasks and the democratic principles.

And I may not have reviewed much, but I did mention you on my LJ as someone who brings an interesting perspective on moral characters.
DietMJ chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
I've really enjoyed reading your story. I agree that its nice seeing Diego a little more "well" in this story. Can't wait to hear what you have in store next for the twins!
Arianka chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
That's a very good story. I've read all "Saving the fox" but I must say that this one and previos two are the best. Reading again and again about Felipe who was worried and Diego who was sick might have become boring. I love the idea that Diego is in better condition so he can act as well. And it was good to see such enthusiasm in your Diego in this story. I'm waiting for your next stories. I wonder what you will do with de Soto.

What I really like in your stories is probability. You always think about what your characters are doing and about consequences. I've seen many far-fethed stories so it's good to find really good one.

Hope to read some of your writing soon

Arianka
CrazyJan57 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Another wonderful story in the series, I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one.
pamz chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Another great installment of this wonderful story. Thank you for posting it and all the others. I'll be waiting (somewhat) patiently for the next one.
ilovedobermans chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
I just love these stories. I am sorry that I haven't reviewed every single story, every chapter. these bring me endless delight. Please keep them up! You are such a good writer! The stories are imaginitve, well written, etc. I don't get on the computer very often, sadly enough, and then I am a bit rushed, and have a hard time thinking all of the time. Just so you know why I haven't been reviewing all the time full of gushing praise. Thank you for sharing your stories!

Dawn
ThereseZ chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I'm still loving your AU, Therrae. You have such a marvelous way of spinning an episode to include Gilberto as Zorro. I think I often prefer your version to the original, except for the part where Diego is sick. Oh, and I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing; I keep meaning to but I'm having trouble finding the time. T
DietMJ chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Enjoying the story! Great chapter. Poor Felipe! Love the quote: "Ugh. Felipe closed his eyes briefly. It just got worse and worse." You can just feel his frustration.
Georgiamomma123yahoo.com chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Wonderful update. I like seeing that Victoria is warming up to Diego, he can't do much else due to his his health, but it is sweet he can have some relationship with her, something good to happen for him.
Georgiamomma123yahoo.com chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
As always, such an awesome story. Keep it up! Can't wait to see what trouble the boys are going to get into now!