Reviews for The Love of a Dog for His Special Girl
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahhhhhh!
I cant stand the fluff!
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Well that was a lovely story. Well done.

One thing though, you called 'the man' Sesshomaru before he told Rin his name... a little backwards but east to over look.

Really enjoyed it!
pamianime chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
awww this was so cuuute! i was happy to see sesshomaru find rin again x) the sweetness and the angst made this story awesome! Thanks for the read!
Lemontention chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh my god! I actually cried and thats amazing. You writing really move me!
aster23 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
so wonderful. it's touched my heart deeply
YinactiveY chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
3 TIMES? it took him 3 freakin times to lose her before he marked her! but he took her as a wife already, why didnt he mark her before!

sess' sadness was at least he stayed loyal to her.i hate when people write that sess tries to forget about her by f***ing like a billion other demoness..haha

lol i hate reincarnation stories, cause i honestly dont think sess would let rin die. i dont know why, but when i was watching forever with lord sesshomaru, and she asked if hed remember her, and his eyes widen and says not to say silly things, it felt like he was saying "i will never let you die" and he looked sad when it stops at the end when hes looking back at her..:)

anyways, great story..you and jenni did a great job!
Mr.WesternLord chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This story plan out really well. I would say this is a well thought and well plan storyline.

The hurt and comfort genre in this story could be expand more but since this is a one shot creation I understand the limitation of description.

I particularly like the scene of Sesshoumaru (in dog form) saved Rin. I think Sesshoumaru must have turns into a human form when Rin fainted. That's the only way he could carry the girl back to the house.

I was surprised to know this is a dedication creation. I don't think any author would make an effort to write something so details for a dedication.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
that was so CUTE! i dont know any other way to describe it is was AMAZING!
twifan1818 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
so touching.i absolutely loved it!
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So beautiful!
0Bohemian0Romance0 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awwwwwwwww such a beautiful story. You doing really good with hurt/comfort genre.

It was sad to see the girl live in such a hardship life, but she always meet up with her guardian angel whenever she met with desperate path.

That's so sad for what happened to previous Rin. It must be hard for Sesshoumaru to have live these long without his mate. Searching for a reincarnation is all about gambling, he might not be able to find. I mean out of so many peoples in this world to find his mate, is all about luck.

I love the ending, very sweet and beautiful!

I love your one shot Rose.

Jet'aime
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
its so cute i luv it!n_n
charisel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aw kawaii! Love it! I love all your sessy/rin stuff!
randomNick chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lovely Story!

I have to review this story once, twice, or maybe three times. Great one shot. a Full story in one shot. (_) So sweet! and such a faithful dog.

Well, I suppose this dog is faithful. It makes me wonder why we compare man to dog when they cheat on us! Certainly, this is not the case (_)

But I really wonder, where Sesshomaru went for all those days when he left Rin. Did he go (cheat) on her? (LOL Just Kidding) I know your Sesshomaru will never cheat on Rin.
elusivequeenbee chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
(_)

This is a perfect story!

there are all elements from hurt/comfort, cuteness, romance, and Sess/Rin/Children moment is full of heart.

Jenni did a great job outlining.

And You did a great job expressing it!

Bravo!

The writing is captivating!

Great Job!

Hope you write more one shot (_)