Reviews for Magic's Champion AGoOM: The Hogwarts Remix
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, wow. This was neat. Interesting twist at the end. Go Xander! :) Thank you so much for sharing this, it was fun to read.
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love that Xander was the Champion of Magic, and it really does fit.
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
you should so write more xander/hermione lol. I love xander/hermione just as much as i like xander/tonks and even read a good xander/lily evans one.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So very well done!
Inoeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
After reading this story, I have to agree with a few of my fellow commentators. I found the idea behind the story to be fairly original, but I do have some problems with the story and its execution.

I find myself not really liking the way that Voldimort held the same information that they did and come up with a way to stop it. Secondly, I disliked the fact that you entirely left out the actual war against Voldimort - giving no inclination as to how it was fought, if they used lethal means, how they dealt with the problem of the fact that Voldimort's remaining horocruxes were behind a fidelus, did they fight fire with fire (willow using dark magic?) Did the slayers considering dark wizards too evil and kill them or did they just knock them out, how were the slayers and all organized and how long/protracted was the war... sooo many more questions that could have made this story increadibly interesting (and long) and afterwards, you really over-simplified the make up of the alliance between the various organizations (MoM, ICSW, Regular Govts)

I did however, like your ending in regards to your thoughts on magic (or perhaps the PtB) interfering...

All in all, i found your story to be a good thought experiment, but it really aught to be expanded and flushed out and has the potential to turn an okay one-shot into an incredable epic story
UvU chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Ugh can't even get through the bsin the story. The first part was good the second not so much. Through them ending magic I don't think so. They obviously wouldn't be able to ... and I'm much more for Xander beating them all up then punching Herimonie until he gets the ritual.
Obsidius chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very interesting story. Tho I have to admit that it feels like you left alot of the story out. Like HOW did they defeat Voltamort. Thats totally missing. Like a whole part of the story was skipped. But otherwise a good story. Thanks.
xman2999 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
great story got to give it a ten . I wonder thought if Xander does not know already being the one who sees.
Oxnate chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow, super tiglies at the end there.
Old Girl Lost chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very, very, very good.

Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Nice story there, and enjoyed how it ended up with Xan and Hermione there, as well as it seems Xander is still got a bigger role in things than anyone else seems to expect at times.
Ivarr chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice. Original. Thank you.