Reviews for Honey Bee
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
very cute!
Ded-nvr-lvng-vmpr chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Adskfgh oh my god I loved this. It's so cute. It makes me want to go watch the movie for another hundred times. I'm also happy I'm not the only one who's watched it ridiculous amount of times. I love this movie. I love this pairing. You've reminded me that I love this pairing. I wish you could write more Mirrormask with these two. They're just...so cute. Gah you can't even describe those two.

I hope you do get around to writing more about them.
Lilttle1Miss1Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I LOVE the story it is just so... god they dont even have a word for how awsome the is :3
BatteredandBloodied chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Fantastic job on the detail and the personalities! Valentine's attitude toward Vincent fit him very well, in my opinion. The song fit perfectly with the whole story and I couldn't help but squeal at some parts, so you got a 10/10 on the cute factor. Overall, I was quite impressed with the story for being your first shot at the series. It seems like you worked hard, and that work paid off well. Oh, another thing I enjoyed was the satisfactory ending. I dislike stories that give a shoddy ending. So, thank you for that.

I hope to see more from you!