Reviews for A Great Mystery
Lunairies chapter 9 . 3/13
Nice Weasley and Gryffindor bashing there. xD
It's also nice to see that Snape takes a much less antagonistic position in this fic. :)
Rokkis chapter 2 . 1/29
Yeah.. no.
Not only are there so many spelling errors that I actually had trouble reading certain sentences, but the formatting and characterisations are all off.
You don't need to mark off the change in POV so amazingly abrupt. And you certainly don't need to write whose POV you are writing from as a header, as it becomes pretty apparent immediately.
e.g. While Albus was pondering on the Hat's choice of house for young Harry, at his side however the young potion master was having a small melt of his own. Harry Potter looked just like him! How could this be?.. and so on.
Perfectly easy change of POV without breaking up the story flow so.
But the beef I had with this was the characterisations. Are you telling me, that Minerva McGonagall who is a teacher was immediately judging an 11 year old boy for his appearance? For looking like one of her colleagues? Mrs. Strict and fair Minerva McGonagall can't STAND the child and is threatening to cut of the penis of her fellow teacher because he apparently procreated? All of this stated in perfect seriousness in front of the school's headmaster... And nobody thinks she's insane and should never ever teach children or work in the same building as Severus?
Yeah, no... that does not work at all. Especially since you've given us no reason to believe that Minerva McGonagall of your story as any different that cannon.

But, my opinion is just one of many, so I will simply wish you best of luck!

Cheers and good luck!
CanISlytherinToYourGryffindor chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Thank you for making Sally a witch! Please make Sally bring home frog guts... and put them in Petunias bed! Oh My! That was hilarious!
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
I love how the story is coming along! Although, I hate how Minerva is acting... the bigoted idiot. Petunia Dursley deserved what she got. Her daughter is a muggleborn witch, and her son was taken from her. Harry's now happy with his father, and Sally will grow up in a loving family as well. I can't wait to see what happens next! :) Voldemort will be back, so it will be fun to see how it happens. Good story, and I hope you update soon.
rose potter chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Dumbledore to Harry
"Harry im so very sorry. Youre being adopted by Snape."
Harry "NOOOOOOOO! WHY SNPE?! WHY?!"
Dragonscorch chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
I really liked this. Honestly, I want to see this continued... When will you update?
Noxy the Proxy chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
Odd. But a great story though.
Pixiecropse chapter 24 . 2/11/2014
oh dear but ron i'm sorry to say you had it coming you insane bigoted bastard son of a bitch i'm sorry if that was harsh but i needed to realse some anger at him
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Yes Finally!' Revenge is so sweet! I have tears of joy! Take that Dursleys!
Alie-yaoi chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
I like this story, good luck for the next chapter
Wow chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
This is ridiculously OOC and rushed.
Living-In-Bliss chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
I really like this fic and would love to see more, i hope you write again soon :)
Corala chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
Hope to see more soon to see how they all get on
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Ron's gone? Good, I never like that brown nose creep!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2013