Reviews for A Great Mystery
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 6/27
really unrealistic a teacher would be fired a long time ago
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 6/27
Wow I love how fanfiction writers make it seem like that a parents genes dictate a childs hobbies which they dont
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/27
So they just left an 11year old boy a 4th grader alone at a hotel what kind of adults are these
jetravenonyx chapter 5 . 6/22
Nope ha can't get a break. Fate insists on being a bitch to him. McGonagall is sooooooooo prejudiced! if Harry had been in her house would she have taken points? Nada
jetravenonyx chapter 18 . 5/29
Umbitch is a whore, we all know that. And Harry, werewolves aren't bad!
A person like Umbitch(A.K.A. The Pink Toad) is evil!
This is one half of me. The other is WHAT THE FRICKIN' HADES?!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
I don't like the "ruined my life" line.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
On the bad side, saw a few typos, they may have been in previous chapters, but too little to be a major issue. On the good side... (*insert British accent here*) Marvelous my dear, just marvelous! (*Alright back to my American accent*) My favorite chapter! Never read a story where Harry is a werewolf, but I love that plot line. I'm excited for Sally to come in the story!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
OH GLORY OF MERLIN! Sally the Mudblood(*ahem excuse me) muggleborn. Ah revenge is sugar sweet.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
UGH! You're making me hate McGonagall.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Ron is so mean! I don't like bullies! Poor Harry...
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I like the plot. I've never read a story like this before. I think that Mcgonagall and Dumbledore were a bit OOC when talking in the first and second chapters. I'm wondering... what Severus obliterated?
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
I think the one thing after another is getting old it doesnt let the scenes fully form
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
why dont they do a parternity test
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
ut oh vernons gonna die
Hubler99 chapter 13 . 9/23/2015
love it and Dudley deserved it and more in my view:)