Reviews for A Great Mystery
Hermione24 chapter 24 . 8/24
I hope you'll finish this story... Can't wait for Harry &Hermione to see each other again. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 8/4
this story is horrible im sorry i cant keep reading I tried to think it would get better but it doesnt
marthapreston4 chapter 17 . 8/4
the logic is soo meessed up if he doesnt want another voldy then they need to get teh girl away from petunia and not have her grow up abused
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 8/4
what kind of parent keeps a kid in a school where is injured and beaten and stabbed
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 8/4
no teacher would still be teaching if they acted that way towards a student its unrealistic plus sev would have found a clever way to deal with her in this he is jus tletting her talk to his kid sideways
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/4
the plot is rushed and underdeveloped the characters are Ooc with outh an explaination
Terrible Terrible Grammar.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 3 . 7/5
The characters are quite OC, your dialogue needs some improving, but I would have liked your story if you improved those things!
lunairies chapter 9 . 3/13
Nice Weasley and Gryffindor bashing there. xD
It's also nice to see that Snape takes a much less antagonistic position in this fic. :)
Rokkis chapter 2 . 1/29
Yeah.. no.
Not only are there so many spelling errors that I actually had trouble reading certain sentences, but the formatting and characterisations are all off.
You don't need to mark off the change in POV so amazingly abrupt. And you certainly don't need to write whose POV you are writing from as a header, as it becomes pretty apparent immediately.
e.g. While Albus was pondering on the Hat's choice of house for young Harry, at his side however the young potion master was having a small melt of his own. Harry Potter looked just like him! How could this be?.. and so on.
Perfectly easy change of POV without breaking up the story flow so.
But the beef I had with this was the characterisations. Are you telling me, that Minerva McGonagall who is a teacher was immediately judging an 11 year old boy for his appearance? For looking like one of her colleagues? Mrs. Strict and fair Minerva McGonagall can't STAND the child and is threatening to cut of the penis of her fellow teacher because he apparently procreated? All of this stated in perfect seriousness in front of the school's headmaster... And nobody thinks she's insane and should never ever teach children or work in the same building as Severus?
Yeah, no... that does not work at all. Especially since you've given us no reason to believe that Minerva McGonagall of your story as any different that cannon.

But, my opinion is just one of many, so I will simply wish you best of luck!

Cheers and good luck!
CanISlytherinToYourGryffindor chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Thank you for making Sally a witch! Please make Sally bring home frog guts... and put them in Petunias bed! Oh My! That was hilarious!
Love Faith Embers chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
I love how the story is coming along! Although, I hate how Minerva is acting... the bigoted idiot. Petunia Dursley deserved what she got. Her daughter is a muggleborn witch, and her son was taken from her. Harry's now happy with his father, and Sally will grow up in a loving family as well. I can't wait to see what happens next! :) Voldemort will be back, so it will be fun to see how it happens. Good story, and I hope you update soon.
rose potter chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Dumbledore to Harry
"Harry im so very sorry. Youre being adopted by Snape."
Harry "NOOOOOOOO! WHY SNPE?! WHY?!"
Dragonscorch chapter 24 . 4/30/2014
I really liked this. Honestly, I want to see this continued... When will you update?
Noxy the Proxy chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
Odd. But a great story though.