Reviews for Candle
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I can practically feel the fluster of Zack’s thoughts and actions emanating from the screen, right from the very start. The tone of your writing definitely gives off that ‘Oh shit, shit, shit!’ feeling both before and right after Aerith arrives. I was laughing at him the whole time, I gotta say.

Zack’s solution is cute, I was picturing it in my mind, and Aerith’s response is even cuter. They're both so adorable here. :)

As a sidenote, I agree with Zack. Really don’t like the smell of burning birthday candles. Blech.
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh em gee. This was just perfect! So cute, and this little gem just HAS to go far in the comp.

Afterwards, you blow out the candle, and the air feels nice on my face – the smell of the candle doesn't, though. It's… smelly.

- hehehehe love it :D
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Your Zack voice is a triumph. This is a piece blessed with heartwarming quirk and a gentle charm, and I thought it was terrific. You're bringing out my old inner Zeris. (I prefer Aeris to Aerith. Always have, always will. And my awful Cleris roots...to be beaten down and stored away, if only for the mo. :P)
oodball167 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aww...

It's so nice seeing them this carefree.

Excellent work, I say!

Please, keep up with your great job! ;)
Squall.Is.The.Best chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awww...that was just too cute and funny~

Nothing makes my day better than cute one-shots 'bout my most favorite pairing in the world! ]

I hope u'll keep writing them DDD