Reviews for What! I am a Good Girl
tmwillson3 chapter 2 . 1/29
A perfect ending! Love!
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 1/29
Well, that's one way to use the song to its fullest. Very entertaining and fun. I'm glad there's another chapter of this goodness!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Yummy snape!
alicerox14 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Omg! I loved so much about this, I even had trouble doing my homework :D Excellent job!
Anna Alexis chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I love this!
One Red Shoe chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
This is vintage Severus Snape, I very much enjoyed your story. I love it when he gets all possessive and dominant. I'm pleased that the plot bunny that didn't let you sleep that night, it's given up this story. :-)
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Lovely short story, very original. And hot lemons as a bonus!
Kirida chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
HOT! I loved it.
nan55 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This was the best ending!
nan55 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This story was intense. I like the pairing.
404 Account Removed chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I thought this was fantastic! Absolutely in love with your use of Butlesque for it is one of my favorite movie-musicals and I adore the style. This was such a fulfilling fic! Very good job indeed :D
Alexa1993 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Love it! :)
angel897 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
loved it
Dani99 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You know, when I first saw the title of this little fanfic I thought, 'OMG Burlesque!' That was a great movie and this fic was pretty good.
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Eheheh nya. *blush* Wonder what the kids will look like, if you know what I mean. x3 This chapter, though slightly shorter, was awesome. The characters barely (if not at all) OOC, and of course the sweeter side of Severus is to be expected, yeah nya?