Reviews for Especially There
FredNeverDied chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Oh wow!

Beautiful chapter, love the Terence and Eileen interactions-from cute and thoughtful to delightfully titillating-and your writing about the stag was pure magic. It was as if I too experienced him.

It's stories like this little one shot that remind me of why I love these characters so much, so thank you for brightening and extolling upon such a wonderful series.
Linorien chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
This is so adorable. Terence is a fantastic husband.
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Aw... It has the feel of 'Winter Wonderland', all holiday-y and filled with thoughts of how magical nature can be sometimes, and how much more better it is when you share it with someone you love. It's pretty near perfect.

Though... it's Terence, so I suppose it's perfect. Nothing less for our dear squire, whom you have written fabulously. (again)

I really liked this!
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I've reviewed you before saying how much I love these but I just gotta say again you're amazing and my writing role model and I really hope I'm not sounding freaky right now but I'm a huge fangirl for you so :)))) J
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 30 . 6/7/2014
Amazing as always
Elfpen chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
OoooOOoOOOooOOooooohhhhhh! BURN, MORGAN.

Duke!Terence is always so lovely when you write him. LIke wow. And Arthur was fantastic, as per usual, but I'm especially liking this business of Arthur knowing and being in on it with everyone. Eeess good. And omg, Gawain... tipsy, maybe? Just a bit? Afraid of mummy and daddy when they're angry? :PPP

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS GOLDEN AND I LOVE IT AND THANK YOU AND I HOPE 21 IS BETTER THAN 20 YES YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON *MWAH*
Linorien chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Lovely once again. Only, is it Arthur or Terence who asks the question at the end? It sounds like Arthur asks but I would've thought that would be a Terence question of the King who has to deal with it constantly.
Quinn1989 chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
That was a VERY good chapter.

Quinn
Linorien chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
Once again these are wonderful. You switch from sweet, to serious, to hysterical, right back to somber and my poor emotions are hard-pressed to keep up. I look forward to more updates in the, hopefully, near future.
Linorien chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Aww that was sweet. I always love that Terrence is protecting people in their dreams.
Linorien chapter 22 . 5/1/2014
That was hilarious! Wonderful description; I could see it unfolding in my head.
Linorien chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Aww that last one is so sweet.
I loved the Narnia references.
And the short bits about Robin.
Linorien chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
These were so cool. It always amazes me how much of a story can be conveyed in such a small number of words. I struggle with keeping things short and always have so these tiny fics are like mysteries to me.
You are also making me realize how much I miss this series (I still check on the bookshelf in the library habitually for a new book) and I think I'm realizing why I fell in love with BBC's Merlin so fast. Him and Terrence are too similar.
Linorien chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Oh man. Poor Arthur. It's always hard to find out your underling is on equal standing. Well written indeed.
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 29 . 4/29/2014
Jest: OMG why didn't I think of that?! So jealous so jealous so jealous *turning green*
Boots: XD YES
Food Fight: YES. JUST. YES. I wish I could see that in real life... so much...
Kin: no. *closes laptop* No. *walks away* No.
Beautiful: YES. SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP
Mollycodded: YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT. Omg... can I seriously use this? *turning greener with envy*