Reviews for Especially There
Guest chapter 31 . 10/4/2017
I seem to have re-read this again. Still smiling all the way through this series.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2017
I really need to learn to stop rereading this fic at night. I needed to be asleep two hours ago.
Thobbit chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
I found this fic over a year ago but seriously, the very first one, "Common Knowledge", breaks my heart more than pretty much anything else I've read in this fandom. -tanoraqui on tumblr
Drag0nst0rm chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Why were they afraid to get caught in the library?
Drag0nst0rm chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
It occurred to me that after the events of the Legend of the King, EVERYONE would know Terence's secret, because they're all in Avalon, more or less. You may have already done this - I haven't finished the story yet - but if you hadn't, could you write the reveal from that perspective? All the Knights getting to Avalon and going, "Hey, wait a minute, why's everybody bowing to Terence?"
Drag0nst0rm chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
From the amount of laughing I did, I'm going to assume this was the funny one.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
I don't know why you labeled it as "scary/sad". I thought it was sweet, and the nicknames were frankly hilarious.
"Gwaine and that eerie man who follows Sir Gawain around."
Drag0nst0rm chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
I think this may be my favorite one yet.
Drag0nst0rm chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
That was both lovely and sad. Poor Terrence.
Terahlyanwe chapter 31 . 4/9/2015
Truly a fabulous series of oneshots. I adore it!
FredNeverDied chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Oh wow!

Beautiful chapter, love the Terence and Eileen interactions-from cute and thoughtful to delightfully titillating-and your writing about the stag was pure magic. It was as if I too experienced him.

It's stories like this little one shot that remind me of why I love these characters so much, so thank you for brightening and extolling upon such a wonderful series.
Linorien chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
This is so adorable. Terence is a fantastic husband.
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 31 . 12/27/2014
Aw... It has the feel of 'Winter Wonderland', all holiday-y and filled with thoughts of how magical nature can be sometimes, and how much more better it is when you share it with someone you love. It's pretty near perfect.

Though... it's Terence, so I suppose it's perfect. Nothing less for our dear squire, whom you have written fabulously. (again)

I really liked this!
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I've reviewed you before saying how much I love these but I just gotta say again you're amazing and my writing role model and I really hope I'm not sounding freaky right now but I'm a huge fangirl for you so :)))) J
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 30 . 6/7/2014