Reviews for Especially There
JRavenTheFangirl chapter 28 . 4/12
Well, Feste, you've done it again. Brilliant. Funny. Cute. *applause*
Read my story I posted... maybe? :D
jraven345 chapter 8 . 4/10
Just an update on my last review. Read Shaughuses. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I was laughing and my dad was just looking at me like I was crazy and he asked, "Why are you laughing?" And I responded, "Cause Gawain screams like a girl :3" And he just slowly nodded and turned back to his computer.
jraven345 chapter 19 . 4/10
Pens, Lord, and Voice are the best... it'd be AWESOME to read them. Trap almost made me cry... THE FEELS! I'm sure if it was a full story I'd be sobbing. THE FEELS!
Also I'd just like to compliment EVERY SINGLE STORY on this. It would take a long time to talk about each and every one of them, but I'll just tell my favorites. (Not in order)
Gawain and Terence (holy CRAP that was cute... just... holy CRAP!)
Maiden's Hunt (I just LOVE Eileen... she's so much like me, too. Although I don't want her to be with Terence)
The Knight of the Island stories (*reaction to the bad guy (I forgot his name) slapping Terence* OH HELL NO! YOU JUST SLAPPED MAH TERENCE? YOU DIE!)
Especially There (awwwwww xD)
Slice of Like (the one I just read, of course)
I'm about to read Shaughuses. Keep writing PWEEEAASSEE! I'm thinking of putting up a Squire's Tale story soon too. Mostly humor. Gawain and Terence centered (I like those stories the best).
But I'll be following closely! :D
Daaang this is a long review O.O
Uninformed Idiot chapter 26 . 4/1
Hey! You seem pretty cool. I've decided I like you (which is rather stupid, because for all I know you're actually a crazy person in disguise). But you write Squires tales fanfiction! (You're one of the very few, actually, and you write it SO well.) No one has heard of Gerald Morris. I weep. He should write more.
And Merlin, too?! I've only just gotten into it, but I love it. I'll have to read your fanfics on that after I finish the show.
I actually looked for Squires tales fanfics recently, during a moment of sheer insanity, because I'm addicted to Terrence. And also Rhienice. But mostly Terrence. And there's just not enough of him! I own the first nine books, and OMG THERES A TENTH BOOK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!? THIS IS INSANITY! I've read the Squire's Quest a gazillion times! (I guess I'm kind of stupid for not realizing there would be a tenth) my brother and I found these in 2009, right after Squires Quest was published, and I never saw them anywhere. And now it's 2014 AND I'M ONLY NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS!? Anyway, it's late, so I have to leave and read everything you've ever written (whoa, I sound crazy) but I had to thank you really quickly for saving the world and enlightening me to the final book. I've got to go buy it now (after I read your stuff) . So very very quickly: you write really well so don't stop, I LOUDLY applaud you with the whole no-sex-scenes (so rare, these days), and I rain down buckets of rainbows upon you for getting me to discover the tenth book. Unless you don't like rainbows, but I figured raining down Arthurian armor and weapons would be dangerous. (Note: it's late and I'm somewhat sleep deprived.)
3 Love it
Seor chapter 26 . 3/3
LOL I just realized Gawain was probably one of the first feminists
Amazing as usual :)
Seor chapter 21 . 3/3
This chapter made me nearly cry and smile and laugh, often within the same minute. /She was still awake when they set the room on fire/ was heartbreaking. I love how you expanded the Other Worlds even more. Thank you thank you thank you, I'm getting my post-ST fix from your wonderful writing and story-telling.
Seor chapter 19 . 3/3
The Rhience and Luneta, Lynet and Gaheris ones are so precious
Seor chapter 18 . 3/3
Ahh this fic made me have a bit of an existential crisis myself haha. I don't think I could handle Dinadan's life(ves) as well as he does. Oh, and to be sure, this chapter isn't a direct sequel to the previous stream-of-consciousness chapter is it? I think Gavin and Toby were classmates in the other one.
Seor chapter 17 . 3/3
HEADCANON ACCEPTED
and thank you for mentioning ywain and his lioness
was the fighter sitting with arthur kai?
your insight into all these private moments and background scenes is touching and brilliant (i think i've said that a few times about this fic lol)
thank gods morris let everyone go to avalon after, it's painful enough knowing there's a happy ending for the dead, i can't imagine what it'd be like if we /didn't/ know
Seor chapter 16 . 3/3
I wish I could express how happy this fic made me I kinda want to go home and just weep over these two and their beauty and your writing
eavis chapter 26 . 3/3
! LKKJ D ? ? F?DKK JSL?J!? KEYBOARDSMASHING IS THE ONLY WAY OF RELIEVING MY FEELINGS. THIS WAS /AMAZING/ AND IL OVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. GAWAIN AS MAIDEN'S KNIGHT! EILEEN BEING AWESOME AND BOSS! TERENCE AS WOODSMAN! BUFFOON KNIGHTS!
Seor chapter 15 . 3/3
I'm reading this in class and I have the most ridiculous grin on my face my colleagues must think I'm mad!
Seor chapter 14 . 3/3
Can I just say, apart from the usual gushing I feel towards your writing, that was a brilliantly written battle scene :)
Dare I say it? That was one of your best chapters. You've got a perfect, perfect handle on both Gawain and Terence... and Eileen too, actually. *applauds vehemently* That was great. I loved it.