Reviews for Should Have Been
g6hj chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Type your review here...
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Eheheheee, Lorna's Jenny! Love it. I always liked Lorna from the moment she appeared onscreen. The fact that she actually helped the Doctor just makes her even better. And now you've added in the headcanon that she's Jenny! I LOVE IT. Ooh, and Jenny's ginger before the Doctor is. Hilarious, that. She's only on her third regeneration and he's on his eleventh, and he's still not ginger. Heheheheeee. And I love the Doc/Jen interaction. It captures them perfectly. And you called River an irritation xD The only thing that might possibly improve upon this is if 'irritation' were capitalized. Like it's the Doctor's pet name of sorts for River.
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
LOL i kinda laugh about the ginger
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow I thought Inwas the only one who thought of that girl from the Gama forests was Jenny. Hallelujlah!
korrd chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love Jenny stories, and this is just great. Keep it up. With the new season coming up, I am praying that Jenny makes a come back.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
*falls over laughing* That is SO like him! I could totally see him throwing a fit because of Jenny having ginger hair before he actually addressed the fact that she was alive.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
bindah chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
:D Jenny should be brought back, no question about it... I enjoyed this, as I always enjoy your stories!
OneAsBeautifulAsYou chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great story!

I honestly thought Lorna was Jenny as well. It's such a shame that theory was incorrect - it would have been brilliant!

You did a fantastic job with this story - It's just how I would have imagined the scene if Jenny had indeed been Lorna.I love the fact that you made her ginger at the end! It literally made me laugh out loud.

Anyways, great plot, good grammar and sentence structure, and wonderful characterization. Keep up the great work!

xx Jenny (And yes, before you ask, that is my real name! XD)
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is awesome! I can so see that happening! Agh! I need to watch that episode again! Great story! I absolutely love it! Love the whole "no daughter is going to be ginger before me". LOL
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
So imagine Amy, basically? I wonder when Jenny will return.
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Doc I am sorry to say that u will never be ginger and to blame it on is...STEVEN MOFFET!DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!OR NOT! ;]
fleuve0styx chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Love the idea. Are you going to continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Shame Lorna wasn't Jenny. I was kinda hoping Jenny would come back. Well you never know, still half a series to go! I love the story. Awesomeness!
Shifuni chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yeah, i thought that Lorna was Jenny too, but i guess she wasn't. Great one-shot!
caithzadz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I thought I was the only one who thought this! I was really hoping she had been a regeneration of Jenny, whose whereabouts wer are yet to know... i'm glad i read this!