Reviews for On the Out
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/13
Just like the one below me. *sigh*
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Having just read your profile, I understand your lack of sequels. My request has now changed to: If someone takes one of your lovely stories and adapts it for their own, can you post that? I may have missed it, since I really just skimmed your profile. Also, I love how Naruto doesn't even argue about wanting to stay, but I hate that the Hokage didn't bother to test his skills himself. Also concerning is that so many teachers apparently aren't up to current events in other villages if they're unwilling to 'weaponize' the Holder of the Fox for the betterment of Konoha. I never understood that, really. Anyway, thanks for writing!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Aw man.

When he leaves, the Hokage just found out. Wow.

I had thought at least Sasuke would attack Naruto in henge form of the ANBU, Weasel, since it was Itachi's position after all.

It seems this Naruto knows how to be smart. And he would've been a good ninja if people had let him pass the Academy.

Nice one shot.
Interesting theme this time too.
Mighty Bob chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Stories like these, and even canon to an extent, have always made me wonder if Sarutobi didn't at least subconsciously place some blame for his wife's death and his having to come out of retirement on Naruto. Why else, when he knew full well how so many viewed and disliked Naruto ( not even gonna touch the stupidity of telling everyone who the fox was sealed in, civilians included, and then expecting him to be treated well ) would he just blindly trust all reports that all was well and Naruto just an untalented no good punk?

Somewhat sad but still a good read, thanks! If your muse ever comes back this way it might be interesting to see how the rest of the familiar faces, and the world in general, faired without Naruto making genin at 12.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Jokes on them. If I were him I would go to Kumo, be the third jinchuuriki there.
Ferm chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
after a few days,pein attacked,turned the village into a crater. .but this time there was no naruto to help revive them...days after naruto left,the village hidden in the leaves burned
Mark chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Kinda curious if Konoha would really let Naruto walk off like that?

Hes the village's demon container, their walking nuclear deterrent. How does everyone forget that?
Aloever chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Nice. Sucks for Naruto but the story was straight forward and he knew what was going on. I liked it. :)
Lucinda chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very interesting alternate idea... It makes me wonder what could have happened.
Slytherson chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh hope naruto goes to Kumo! :D
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
great story!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
this is a good story, i would love to see what will happen in konoha with the hokage knowing some of what happens and what will happen to naruto on his journey as well as what changed in the years that naruto didnt graduate? for example who was in team 7, what happened in the chunin exams, and did sasuke abandone the village
Dreamer Rose chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love what you do with that boy. *shakes head in amusement*
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
AS much as I love Naruto, NinjaNaruto, HokageNaruto, KonohaNaruto...sometimes I look at the whole damn canon and think, this is how things should have gone.
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/21/2012