Reviews for Slow Crash Landing
kalewis313 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh my god this is beautiful! An look inside a mercenary's mind. Well worth reading.
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
wonderful story! the song is a perfect fit. I absolutely loved it!
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Slow Crash Landing. It's like...poetry. So many good lines and descriptions that fill me with awe and make me smile. Example: "He is gentler with Parker, because he knows she is fragile. He is annoyed with Hardison and taunts the hell out of him, because in the other man he sees what could have been if he'd had a brother, and he swears to protect the hacker with his life, if he has to." - absolutely perfect descriptions and ingenious ways of explaning Eliot's relationships with Hardison and Parker. Another example: "a demon who slithered his way out of hell and into Eliot's life and now has hold of a corner of his soul" - that one took my breath away with its blunt starkness. Chilling. You've got some beautiful imagery going. Very, very nice.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You have really done it again! You have put our favorite feller in situations that just scream Eliot, and make the story so worthwhile. Thanks so much for sharing!
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Amazing song. Amazing fic.

It does seem to be the nature of the beast that Eliot never sees his worth. Being the best at what he does is a lonely job; but now he's more than just 'the hitter', he's part of a family.

Thanks for a very interesting look into Eliot's psyche. Well done.
ardnaseel chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Just wonderful, Whimsey. Keep it coming!
Irish63116 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I STILL have to say your best yet! Amazing story!
jediyam chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
beautiful
b-mystique chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
BRAVA!This is a wonderfully written description was beautiful and it tied in so easily with the song. :-)
Lynxie Ears chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is so incredibly beautiful. I think you captured Eliot's psyche perfectly. Great job!
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow! Absolutely amazing!
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*sits in shock* wow. just. wow. that was fabulous. i love it! beautiful job :-)
cresdin chapter 1 . 6/5/2011