Reviews for Black Carnival
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
With recent revelations, this AU might not even be all that far off, not all that random and without reason, and that's what makes this *interesting*.
My favoritie part was how you called the Fourteenth Memory to be named Neah, a true name just like every other Noah, like the Third Memory to be named Joyd, just like any other Noah. I think a lot about how that stuff works in general and one of my ideas (headcanon, whatever) is just like this - that every fourteenth from here on out will be known as Neah as true name of the Memory and casually as the name of the body. (It's a bit faulty and needs special circumstances to fit canon, but all in all...)
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Update please
HiddenAngelWithWhiteWings chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Love this oneshot thingy! Little Mana and Ellen father and daughter moments are so cute
SherriexKaiser chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
i like the story its nice
Baylee1100 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Add another chapter please!
sousie chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
i love your work
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I'm too lazy to login since I'm on my phone, but I'll still review!

How interesting. So Tyki is in now. Love how Mana named her! Excellent twists :3 Update soon!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Mana is Adam/the Eral?!
aurla0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
...

wow.
WhatMortal chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
is this completed or will it be continued?
skidney chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that was great!
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awesome story!
Chouwa Oto chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Is Toraido meant to be Tryde/a different translation of the name or is he an OC for the Noah of Judgement?

Either way, intresting story )
NotAloneKitty chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Amazing story Kithren! I can't wait to see the next chap, i wonder if Cross knew Mana was the earl, if yes, then how? I'm dying to see the next chapter :)
MnMsRoK chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Dude, that was amazing! But why was Cross there? That's all I want to know... Again, AMAZING!