Reviews for and we learn how to dance
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Awwwwwww! That was so sweet and cute!

I love how you ended the fic.

You did an amazing job :D
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, that is simply adorable. A little way into the story you started mentioning Lily and, even though I love LilyTeddy, I started getting worried, because for some reason I didn't want those two. I didn't want a broken-hearted Victoire and a cheating Teddy. I didn't want Victoire to be left alone and destroyed while LilyandTeddy danced the night away.

That. That right there is brilliance, because I cared about what happened to the characters, I cared whether Lily was mean, or Victoire was sad.

It was well written, very much so. Deep, but not overly descriptive so as to get boring. The descriptions were amazing, the emotions perfectly portrayed.

The characters maintained the same personality throughout the story, the same attitudes and ideas.

I really liked the title too :)

It was sweet, cute, adorable, angsty, realistic, aimy-zhie-ing.

I love it Mad :)
FORGETFULXME chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i like it but the kiss was to short and whats with the trshcan, i stil like it, keep up the good work
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
brill
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Amazing!
Prongs II chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh...

I mean... Oh... Ehe. It's so cute! I love how Victoire really grew up during the fic and the plot is just as happy and cofusing as a life is.

What I don't like, on the other hand, is that I can't really see Teddy in Gryffindor and especially not Victoire in Hufflepuff, since it's the other way around in my head, but that's just me. I don't think she would have been taken in as a teacher the year after she graduated, but I liked the lines about her namechanging.

All in all, a really good fanfic, very well written with good charachters! Well done, I definatly liked it a lot :D

Prongs II
scribbles.in.the.sand chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aw, what a cute story! And wow, impressive length, too! I love how you pace this. You cover *a lot* of time, but still we really get to know the characters and their situations. I have to say, I really didn't like Victoire-she's a complete twit. But that's in no way an insult to your writing, because although I disliked her personality, you captured it well and really made it come alive. I love the back-and-forths in Teddy's personality, too. Overall, very nicely done.
hey chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
wonderful story, really cute :)
Kerantli chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I thought you did a really good job with this, and the length, I applaud you!

This is actually my first "dip" into the nextgen characters apart form the book, and I'm actually sort of glad it was. The jealousy towards Lily Luna was very well portrayed, as was the other jealousy.

I have fallen in love with Joseph too, he seems so sweet!

I actually saw many flaws in the writing, and any spelling mistakes were in the right places, like when Victoire was writing to Teddy, as no one really spells all that well at the age of ten.. But I'm rambling.

Great story though, I think I got that across..
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Urgh. WHY YOU MAKE ME LIKE TEDDYVICTOIRE, MAD? THIS IS AN ABOMINATION.

Just, gah, I couldn't resist Victoire in this. She was so... so.. CUTE. Eh, I said it. Teddy was adorable too, as a kid :)

/coos

AND THE DANCING AND THE PROPOSAL AND WHYOHWHYOHWHY AM I FINDING THIS SO CUTE?

I also have to add that I adored how realistic this was, with the jealousy and the teenage-antics.

AMAZING AND THIS IS COMING FROM A DIE-HARD LILYTEDDY FAN, SO THERE.

/crawls away to try and re-discover my love for Lily
you've reached heath chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I loved your characterization of young Victoire and how she adorable she was. And then when Lily was born and all through Hogwarts, how jelaous she was.

I loved that they got married and there was more LILYTRASHCAN because it's an amyzing ship :) And Hufflepuff Albus? I liked it, it was new.

Great job Mad.
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Okay, first off:

I LOVE THE MENTIONS OF LILY/TRASHCAN.

HELL YUS.

And, uh, the TeddyVictoire was okay, too. ;D

Okay, list time!

1) VictoireTeddyLily

I love Victoire's little sparks of jealousy towards nine year-old Lily. It's so adorably realistic, because that happens to everyone, that horrid irrational jealousy. Beautifully described, too.

2) Teddy.

No offense, but I wanted to slap your Teddy. Er, actually, that's good, isn't it? Because you developed him well enough for me to want to cause him pain? Er, I dunno. But I definitely felt violent urges towards him. If I was Victoire, I definitely wouldn't have forgiven him time after time [after time].

3) Victoire.

kjsdhgkjhsdkgjsg DUDE, YOUR VICTOIRE IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND. I loved all the little touches to her; how she was better at French than English, how she kept muddling up certain words, and how she became a professor at the end anyway. So. Effing. Amyzing.

4) This story.

...kicked arse.

'Nuff said.

/favourites
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Good job, I really liked the dynamics between the couple :)
Sweetshortkakes chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That was a great TV story. :)
currents chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Um, yes!

LilyTrashcan FTW :D

Hahaha this was amazing! My favorite part was the beginning when they first met and she's so surprised that his hair is blue of all things :D

Loved it :)