Reviews for Caradhras
Hobbitwriter chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Wow what a great story. Sorry that you are unwell hope you get better soon. ) Try and write some more maybe it will take your mind off your illness. Although I tried to write when I had the flu and had to abandon it. keep on writing it is brilliant. you are a gifted writer..:)
Laure chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Hi Frodo B! I wanted to say that I think one of the best things about your stories is the amazing wealth of detail - it really adds to the atmosphere and veracity.
Basilisk chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
I like it so far. Very nice fic and very well-written. Keep up the great work and please continue soon.
sketch chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
I like "sick Frodo" (that doesn't sound right..

-_-**) fics, too bad I can't thing I can do is draw...but hey,if you had a Yahoo! group, I'd happily come and read all the fics! _ BTW, I like the fic! More!
Mish chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Excellent as always, Frodo B. :) I am so glad to hear you are beginning to feel better.

I think the Yahoo! group is a great idea [although I don't know if I could contribute to a group of wonderful writers (*blush*)]. I hate slash, and I love reading such stories about Frodo; and it's so time-consuming (and frustrating) to sift through all the stories here to find ones I enjoy. If there was a place that had all stories (or links to stories) like that...clean, well-written, beautiful, heart-wrenching...I'd be very happy. :) I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
samdro87 chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
AWESOME! Extrememly well-written; I'm anxious for more, post soon, please! I love the Frodo-angst stories!
Eryniell chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
hey, this is great so far, FrodoB. Umm... not much more I can think of to say except that you're a wonderful writer, I hope you're feeling better, and I can't wait for the next chapters of both this and Shadows in the Darkness.
Eileen chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Well. Another one to keep checking for updates. I really do love your writing. Oh, count me in for the Yahoo list. My e-mail's in my profile.

I'm not totally anti-slash; if it's a good story, I'll read it. But a lot of slash stories are just excuses to get two characters into bed (or whatever). Well, there's literally thousands of stories here, so we can pick and choose what we want to read. Have I mentioned you're on my Favorites list? I'm now adding you to my Author Alerts as well! :)
Eleni the Tiny Elf chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Keep on! I love "sick Frodo" stories . . . hehe :) If you get time, check out my story please :)
Minx chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
Ah, I can't stand it, I love the angst in this chapter so much. Sweet little hobbit being comforted and passed around . . . his "pale little face" sticking out. I especially enjoyed your detail regarding Aragorn's worry on how much medicine to dose Frodo with. It certainly would be a challenge. Okay, I'm going to wear my mouse out now checking for updates. :)
kymm chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
I'm so happy. Another sick Frodo story. ) I love the details you put in here about the medicine and roots Aragorn is using to help Frodo. I love the little details like that. You're an excellent author, and you update so frequently! I love that! Great job. :)

As for the yahoo group, I would be in full support of it. I've never seen anything like it and I would love to contribute.

-Katrine
Laure chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
And there I was thinking that your writing couldn't get any better...

This is absolutely amazing - I can SEE Frodo, you describe it so well. The changing POV is a brilliant idea!

I'm glad you're feeling better - don't worry about updates, you update WAY quicker than most people.

The idea for a non-slash group is a excellent: I for one would love that. There are lots of people on the internet who like Frodo-angst but don't like slash that much. I'm not against slash, but I don't interpret the relationships that way - your way of writing them is much more realistic.
Okochan chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I very much enjoy reading your stories.

I myself don't mind slash, but its nice to have something different every once and a while.

I sincerely hope that you continue writing.

Have a nice day.
Minx chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Hi Frodo B. - so glad to hear you're feeling better! Oh my stars I love this story - and we're only on the first chapter! So adorable. You really make my stomach drop in fear and pity for our little hobbit-which is what I love in a fic-plus your slow pacing and detail. And I have to say - I do enjoy the opposing Aragorn and Frodo viewpoints. Very nice. Regarding the Yahoo non-slash Sick Frodo list, count me in! I'd love to contribute some non-slash Frodo-angst- there is absolutely nothing like this out there I've come across.
Rhiannon Deschain chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Suilad,

omg! I love this! Thank GOD its not a slash. Im sorry, im just sick of those. PLEASE continue, your writing is wonderful! :-D

Namarie,