Reviews for Caradhras
Azure Teriques chapter 16 . 12/25/2007
It is such a wonderful story! The chapters were somtimes short, but you made up wonderfully with the writing. That was one of the best LoR stories I've ever read
Anawey chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
YOU'RE STOPPING NOW? NOW? What happens to Frodo? does he live, or what? If the story's over, at least e-mail me with the answer, please.
countryangel926 chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
Awesome story! You're such an amazing writer...great job :)
TheDeathChamber chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
A truly lovely story!
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 16 . 12/15/2005
What can I say? This was a lovely story. I felt so sorry for dear Frodo that I wanted to rush to his side and help Aragorn in any way I could. And the part where Legolas cradles Frodo in his arms like a babe really touched my heart. I think you could write a really good Aragorn sick story too. Keep on writting and may Valar protect you.
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hullo! I don't remember if I reviewed this; it was one I read very early on, when I'd just discovered fanfiction. As a matter of fact, I didn't know how to save things to favourites at the time, and so I lost this story.

Someone just this week directed me back here. I have tried to email you at the email you posted in chapter 1, to no avail. So I hope this note reaches you.

Thanks again for a fine read!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Just wanted to add this great story to my favourites
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 16 . 4/26/2004
Oh I loved this! I read it some time ago and still remember it quite well. It's one of my very favorites!
Leia
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 16 . 3/28/2004
you story was intrguing! i loved it!
email me ok?

or
Master Elora Dannan chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
I'm just leaving another reveiw so I can add you to my favorite authors list. I hope I can check out that new site that you're making. Keep writing!
Master Elora Dannan chapter 16 . 6/27/2003
This is a terrific story! I love sick-Frodo stories. I'd like to check out that sight you have. Keep writing!
Master Elora Dannan chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Good story!
Bubbles1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I read this story a while back, but forgot the name of it! i have finally found it! hehehehehehe! *performs little happy dance, much like Gollums in Two Towers* "It's Here precious! It's here!"
Entwife chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
I'm sorry... but when does Sam mention honey? I couldn't find it anywhere.
Jaimi chapter 16 . 1/11/2003
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it!
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »