Reviews for Caradhras
shirebound chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I re-read this wonderful, gentle tale once in awhile, and always remember how much I was influenced by it in my own writing. This story is truly a timeless gem.
mab70 chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
So much said, in so few words. Well Done.
andaere chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
Aw, I love this story! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who loves sick!Frodo. ;) You write very well, and I liked the alternating first-person POVs. And it was really cute how all of the hobbits helped Frodo... all of the Fellowship, basically.

Great story, thanks for writing!
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 16 . 4/5/2009
I have always been (and probably always will be) intimidated by this fandom because of writers like you. Please take that as a compliment because this feels like it could fit right in with book canon. It's a wonderful story, and I thank you for sharing it with us.
szepilona10 chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
I liked this story!
Azure Teriques chapter 15 . 2/3/2008
Love it!
Azure Teriques chapter 16 . 12/25/2007
It is such a wonderful story! The chapters were somtimes short, but you made up wonderfully with the writing. That was one of the best LoR stories I've ever read
Anawey chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
YOU'RE STOPPING NOW? NOW? What happens to Frodo? does he live, or what? If the story's over, at least e-mail me with the answer, please.
countryangel926 chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
Awesome story! You're such an amazing writer...great job :)
TheDeathChamber chapter 16 . 1/9/2006
A truly lovely story!
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 16 . 12/15/2005
What can I say? This was a lovely story. I felt so sorry for dear Frodo that I wanted to rush to his side and help Aragorn in any way I could. And the part where Legolas cradles Frodo in his arms like a babe really touched my heart. I think you could write a really good Aragorn sick story too. Keep on writting and may Valar protect you.
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hullo! I don't remember if I reviewed this; it was one I read very early on, when I'd just discovered fanfiction. As a matter of fact, I didn't know how to save things to favourites at the time, and so I lost this story.

Someone just this week directed me back here. I have tried to email you at the email you posted in chapter 1, to no avail. So I hope this note reaches you.

Thanks again for a fine read!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Just wanted to add this great story to my favourites
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 16 . 4/26/2004
Oh I loved this! I read it some time ago and still remember it quite well. It's one of my very favorites!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 16 . 3/28/2004
you story was intrguing! i loved it!
email me ok?