Reviews for Caradhras
easterlily41482 chapter 16 . 8/9/2002
Now that the LOTR selling week has started to calm down at work, I can finally catch up with all of your writings :) This fic has been one of my most favorite fics ever and honestly your fics convinced me to try writing my own. I'm looking forward to reading your next fics and chapters you have in mind.

Amelia
LilyBaggins chapter 16 . 8/9/2002
Let me say again I loved every single, tiny, minute, microscopic part of this story. It was wonderful, beginning to end. Will always be one of my favorites. :)
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 16 . 8/7/2002
awww...the end already? this is an excellent story...i always love your detail & how much research you put into the story. thank you for reviewing my stories...it is much appreciated! :)
Mish chapter 16 . 8/7/2002
Ooooh, thank you, FBoBE, for finishing this story! It's beautiful. Wonderful. My dear Frodo... I've missed updates from you here. :( *sniff* I truly do love your stories. :)
Elwen chapter 16 . 8/7/2002
*Sighs contentedly* Another lovely story ended. I'm looking forward to the next :)
Floria Tosca chapter 16 . 8/7/2002
I've enjoyed this story a lot- I like your clean angst, drama and attention to detail. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work posted here and at FrodoHealers. My only complaint is that it's ended. I also enjoyed your guest stories for PGY.

Moria would be a real picnic with one of the Big People always shlepping a drowsy convalescing hobbit around. Let's just hope that there aren't any orcs in Caradhras, because fighting is a pain enough without having someone around who can't even dodge blows and try to stay out of the way.
BellaMonte chapter 16 . 8/6/2002
Frodo Baggins of Bag End, I'm so glad you're back again! I've missed you soo much!

This story ended with such ominous power, just like Shadows in the Darkness. It was beautiful and dark at the same time. Wonderful writing.

I cannot wait for Counterpane, that one is my favorite of all your fics, and I'm thrilled you're continuing it. Love your stories so much.
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 15 . 8/6/2002
yay...update! i was wondering what had happened to you! :) only complaint: it's happened w/ my stories too but the chapter is all bunched into one little paragraph. I'm not sure why that happens but I found that double-spacing the dialogue helps. only saying this because i've been told numerous times that it hurts the readers eyes...*smiles*. pleaze continue "Counterpane" & I will look 4ward to the next chapter of this one! also thank you for reviewing "Like my Own" & "YULE"...two works that I am very proud of. Also check out "Angel of Mine"...that is another Frodo-childhood story following his parent's death. :)
Robin Gurl's INSANE still to high on Pippin to sign in chapter 3 . 8/6/2002

Robin Gurl's INSANE to high on Pippin to sign in chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Good chapter. _

Cheerio!

Robin Gurl

(DOn't wanna write to much..wanna get on with reading the story...)
Robin Gurl's INSANE.To high on Pippin and Frodo to sign in chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Hey great first chapter. Going on to the next one now.

tiggivon chapter 14 . 7/24/2002
have enjoyed the story very much. Hope you will finish it as it has a fresh approach to the lotr and goes on to give a more indepth feel to the characters. I am going to look at more of your stories as i find them.

Tiggivon
Seana SerpentOwl chapter 14 . 6/24/2002
::sitting thoughtfully:: that last line... It has me curious. Update ASAP!
shirebound chapter 14 . 6/12/2002
Hey, I guessed the Ring in my review, too! (But now on to more important things.) How wonderful this story will continue for a few more chapters. Anything you post is eagerly pounced on!
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 14 . 6/12/2002
Those orcs wouldn't let me review last night, so I'll try again!

As I've said before - no matter what you write, it will turn out beautiful and touching. I was so happy to see that you'd added another chapter to this fic - with lots of TLC and, as usual, great characterization. The last line made me shudder!

The guessing game was fun, and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Hugs;