Reviews for Caradhras

Need another chapter...

Robin Gurl's INSANE to high on Pippin to sign in chapter 2 . 8/6/2002
Good chapter. _

Robin Gurl

(DOn't wanna write to much..wanna get on with reading the story...)
Robin Gurl's INSANE.To high on Pippin and Frodo to sign in chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Hey great first chapter. Going on to the next one now.

tiggivon chapter 14 . 7/24/2002
have enjoyed the story very much. Hope you will finish it as it has a fresh approach to the lotr and goes on to give a more indepth feel to the characters. I am going to look at more of your stories as i find them.

Seana SerpentOwl chapter 14 . 6/24/2002
::sitting thoughtfully:: that last line... It has me curious. Update ASAP!
shirebound chapter 14 . 6/12/2002
Hey, I guessed the Ring in my review, too! (But now on to more important things.) How wonderful this story will continue for a few more chapters. Anything you post is eagerly pounced on!
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 14 . 6/12/2002
Those orcs wouldn't let me review last night, so I'll try again!

As I've said before - no matter what you write, it will turn out beautiful and touching. I was so happy to see that you'd added another chapter to this fic - with lots of TLC and, as usual, great characterization. The last line made me shudder!

The guessing game was fun, and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Elwen chapter 14 . 6/12/2002
that last word...shudders.
LilyBaggins chapter 14 . 6/11/2002
Oh dear... precioussss... it's not sounding good, I'm afraid! Loved this chapter, Frodo! And so glad you're continuing it a while... ah, the comforting and concern and TLC is so sweet... love the part in which Gandalf shield Frodo with his robe. :) Hugs! LB
Rufferto chapter 14 . 6/11/2002
Eeek! Evil ring. Poor hobbit. He always thinks he can't...but he has a great strength in him. Wonderful! More!
Rufferto chapter 13 . 6/11/2002
Poor Hobbit..sweet blue eyes. Great chapter!
Eryniell chapter 13 . 6/10/2002
YAY! He's thirsty! Is it safe to say he's gonna get better soon? Excellent chapter, FrodoB, as always. Can't wait for the next one. :)
Angelfeathers chapter 13 . 6/8/2002
Please continue! I love this story, but if you start a new one, I suppose that would be alright too.
Eileen chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
Please continue! I'd like to see maybe one or two more chapters before you begin the new story. (Hope it's as good, but of course with you writing it, it will be!)
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
hi! its me again :) this is really a great's clever how you switch back and forth between the points of view of Aragorn and Frodo. I have "Like My Own" back up again if you want to re-read it. I only have the first 4 chapters re-posted, though. looking 4ward to more!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »