Reviews for Caradhras
Elwen chapter 14 . 6/12/2002
that last word...shudders.
LilyBaggins chapter 14 . 6/11/2002
Oh dear... precioussss... it's not sounding good, I'm afraid! Loved this chapter, Frodo! And so glad you're continuing it a while... ah, the comforting and concern and TLC is so sweet... love the part in which Gandalf shield Frodo with his robe. :) Hugs! LB
Rufferto chapter 14 . 6/11/2002
Eeek! Evil ring. Poor hobbit. He always thinks he can't...but he has a great strength in him. Wonderful! More!
Rufferto chapter 13 . 6/11/2002
Poor Hobbit..sweet blue eyes. Great chapter!
Eryniell chapter 13 . 6/10/2002
YAY! He's thirsty! Is it safe to say he's gonna get better soon? Excellent chapter, FrodoB, as always. Can't wait for the next one. :)
Angelfeathers chapter 13 . 6/8/2002
Please continue! I love this story, but if you start a new one, I suppose that would be alright too.
Eileen chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
Please continue! I'd like to see maybe one or two more chapters before you begin the new story. (Hope it's as good, but of course with you writing it, it will be!)
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
hi! its me again :) this is really a great story...it's clever how you switch back and forth between the points of view of Aragorn and Frodo. I have "Like My Own" back up again if you want to re-read it. I only have the first 4 chapters re-posted, though. looking 4ward to more!
elwen chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
love that little touch with the ring.

thank goodness he's feeling a bit better.
shirebound chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
First of all, any chapter from you is welcomed with joy. I would like to see one more chapter to this story, with Frodo feeling better and Aragorn knowing he made the right decisions. Another fic set on Caradhras (or anything from you, actually) would be great. I also vote for altitude sickness. Surely no hobbits have ever been up that high before?
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
Well... for me it doesn't matter really... because no matter where your fics are set, they are all beautifully written! I would love to find out what will happen in your other Caradhras fic, (the idea sounded really scary, since I doubt the hobbits have any ideas of what altitude sickness is!) as well as your other new projects. So if you feel that you'd like to stop here, I don't mind, as soon as you put up something new, and continue to update Counterpane! :-)

Thank you *so* much!

/Tangelian, now inspired to start writing on chapter 4 of her own story...
LilyBaggins chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
Yes, PLEASE continue! I would like to know what happened to the thoughts of giving up that went through Frodo's mind before the snow packing . . . and maybe see a bit of his convalescence? At any rate, this has been my favorite of your stories, and I'll not give it up so easily! :) Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this one... Frodo's reactions were just right and I felt for Aragorn having to do that to the poor hobbit. Loved the comforting and swaddling... so sweet. Would like to see just a bit more if it here. Begging. Hugs, L
aroiur chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
Oh, you were fially able to update. I have really been enjoying this story. I am thinking the voice is possibly the Ring since Boromir has been clear about his desire to take it and attemtp to use it. He could be the other who would continue on. Yes? No? Maybe? And I would love at least one more chapter.
Samhain Feis chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
Yes, please write more chapters(at least 1)! This is REALLY REALLY good!
Elwen chapter 12 . 6/6/2002
"One of them will continue" Not one of the fellowship talking then? Ok. I'll plump for the Ring.

Please don't leave Frodo battling like this for too long. Please comfort this poor little soul.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »