Reviews for French Only
Deathi chapter 1 . 8/16/2011

I liked the idea of Shane studying and being "slightly" nervous and Reed as the supportive boyfriend, although or maybe because these are kinda reversed roles. Usually, Reed is the anxious one and Shane is there to hold him and everything, but it's a nice change :)

"I sound like a lost duck!" - best line :P

I'm just a bit confused about the French thingy: 1. Is it done on purpose that at first Reed and Shane address each other with "vous" and not with "tu"? Example: "Est-ce que vous êtes sérieux?" shouldn't it be: "Est-ce que tu es sérieux?" (although in this case i'd translate it with "Es-tu sérieux?") 2. "Vous recevez une recompense!" First of all, in my opinion it should be "tu" again and I'd put it in the future tense: "Tu recevras une recompense!"

I'm not 100% sure about these things as French is only my 3rd language, but I've had it in school for 7 years, so...

Very nice story though, thanks for posting it :)
AG Bloom chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

Well I have to say this was my first time reading smutt that was for Dalton... and I gotta say that was pretty hot xD LOL very wel written, and I honestly had to have the Google Translate right next to the story to read it the... touchy-feely parts... hahaha

good job(: this satisfied my Dalton hiatus needs
ForgetxRegret chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely loved it! It is definitely one of my favorite Rane fics. I took four years of French in high school and can totally relate Reed and Shane's relationship in this to my own. My only recommendation would be to edit and reread your story when you're done, there were some misspelled words here and there and missing commas or capitalization where needed. But, other than that, great job. :)
It's Light Not Jogan chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I honestly didn't understand a word - I don't know French! I can speak a few but not every single word and definitely not to write!