Reviews for The Terrible XMen Crackfic, as renamed by Bree
BYEkim chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
I just wanted to say I love this story :)

Bree and Alex are my favourite 3

xoox
Nelle07 chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Bahah love this story the girls are so crazy!
A Truly Brilliant Frog chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Is it about Megan Graham?
Trelaney chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
ahhhh John Lennon! 3
MrsAlexLongbottom chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
XD im soooooo happy you continued this chapter is really good
Shadow Sass chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
I've missed this story, great work on this chapter. Ahh messing with people's heads, I approve of this Rolf. Super work.
MrsAlexLongbottom chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
i love this story so much i hope u update soon
2vamp4u chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
Hi! I know the answer to the contest! It is a reference to "but I'm a cheerleader" the main characters are Megan and Graham! I will accept a character in the sequel. Preferably Charles' wife!
xXthe.scarlet.roseXx chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
And for this round the creeper award goes to Erik...(Maybe next time Kahlin)

The story is developing into a quite intriguing one if I do say so myself.

Bree would be pissed at the current turn of events. Poor Hads.
xXthe.scarlet.roseXx chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
"She was bending over. Bendkneeface being owned" I've always loved simple mathematics...and this is the best math I've seen in a while.
RoseRedGurl chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Cool story!

I just saw xmen: first class Today and LOVED IT!
Rated L For Loser chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
I was laughing my ass of during tis chapter. Brain bleach, hilarious
Shadow Sass chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Whoa, intense, Erik needs help and medication. Great work.
TheInvincibleKay chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Good chapter!
Louise Hargadon chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Never let it be said that I go back on a promise!

I'm going to do another bulleted list though for two reasons. One, I'm at work and I really need to do something constructive with my day. Two, I've got writer's block on my last chapter of my angstfic and I want to get back to it so I don't let it beat me. I can't channel Beast. I'm worried. I want this over so I can have my life back - and so I can start writing comedy again! I'm too depressed to keep up this level of angst!

. Hope you get your art project handed in on time, Bree.

. Magneto isn't creepy at all. He's camp and ridiculous and hilarious and I adore him.

. I hope the honey badger gets well soon.

. The way Hadley worked out how to split up the name Bralex.

. Bree, you're just pronouncing "ah" all wrong. It's like "ahhh" as in a kitty, not "ahhh" as in a demonic kitty. Duh.

. Look, a girl's allowed to like silver, Bansheep.

. And Hadley can spell her name however she likes! Even if it is spelled S-P-A-R-K-E-T-T-E... It's a different spelling! In German. In case they need to be identified internationally.

. BUSTED! Never befriend a telepath. You'll have NO secrets.

. Poor Hadley having a sob and calling herself an idiot - and Bree being really helpful and agreeing that she's an idiot. Nice one. We can't all go round rolling about with other mutants y'know, Bree - some of us have to ... make necklaces with them instead... *shrugs*

. McDancy! I love it!

. "What would Bansheep do if he knew I was frolicking with the enemy?" - I haven't read THAT bit yet! Poor Bansheep. He'll cry. And then he'll probably go hit on Kahlin. Nah, not even HE's that desperate...

. "Her necklace pulled her backwards, cutting off her air and choking her, until she was close enough. Magneto grabbed her and pinned her against a wall." - PHEWF! *fans face* Is it me or is it warm in here?

. "Did you have grilled chicken for dinner?" Wow. The only girl more able to kill a mood than me. I love Hadley!

. I love Erik's well-thought out threat. "If you don't stay with me, then Bree will...erm... she'll...er... well, something bad will happen to her. Definitely. She'll break a nail or something."

. "Stay, Hadley" he whispered. Okay, Hot Magenta Man - who are you and what have you done with camp!Erik? Stop being all-out sexy, tha'ts just wrong. And not playing fair at all!

. What will Hadley do? ARGH! UPDATE! SOOOONNN!

Awesome chapter. I just hope I can finish mine off too. Today, preferably.

LHxx