Reviews for Dragon of the Spiral
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 5/27
F'ing loved it
Dragon0905 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Ahh damn. It starts getting really good and bam. No more chapters.
WillTCastle chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Really interesting story thus far. Although the premise in itself wasn't original per say, the setup and execution of Naruto's banishment deserves kudos. So does him meeting the entertainment troupe and their relation to his ancestors.

Also intriguing is the idea of this lightning road and the role they are expected to play in what I am assuming would be your version of the Fourth Ninja war, with the five major villages requiring their assistance to survive.

The way you explained Tayuya's and Naruto's bloodlines was also innovative and I loved the part where Naruto met the six ancestors who were able to wield the kekkei genkai. The story has developed nicely since then with time passing while Naruto and Tayuya train themselves to accomplish their objectives, while the troupe try and find a way to prevent Naruto from dying. I am looking forard to how you accomplish that objective.

Tayuya, despite her cunning and strength finds herself captured while Naruto gets stronger having passed a test from one of the six ancestors while wielding the sword of Kenpachi now. It has been 8 days though, I wonder what happened to Tayuya during that time and if Naruto would get out in time to save her before Kabuto and co finish her off after they have accomplished their objectives wrt her. And while the flashbacks continue, I would also like to know Naruto's whereabouts and his plans wrt his old home Konoha, the Akatsuki (I assume they would be the main antagonists) and the elemental nations as a whole.

It has been a few months since you last updated this and about 3 years in all since you started writing this, so I am not sure if this will be continued or not. But if you do, I would be thrilled to see it play out. Take care and keep writing.

Regards,
Will
sortajan chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
One-eyed dragon? That's a euphemism for a penis.
sortajan chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
according to Google, basara and Katakura are both from Sengoku BASARA (both have other uses, but only Sengoku BASARA has all of them).

so is this a crossover? why isn't it in the crossovers section? and why doesn't there seem to be any mention of it?
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
awesome
ndavid chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
cool
McGeezel chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
I like this so far. Like the pair of Naruto and Tayuya. I'm digging the inclusion of other anime too, especially Regios.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Just discovered this story, and it has me interested!

Hurry up and get to the part where Naruto gets his chakra system restored so that the fox can start regenerating his body.
Peter Kim chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I look forward in Naruto killing Sasuke!
tyog56 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
nice chapter.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Pretty cool story so far.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
LMAO 15 special, aw man you should have called it the strawberry surprise or something.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
So they both have a unique bloodline... what I want to know are who are these troupe people? You have pretty much just said not Uzumaki...
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Lol you can't base the rasengan changing in chakra composition on movies. Movies defy logic and are a 1 time thing.