Reviews for The Earth Phoenix
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/15
Very cute! Your stories are always so uplifting. Thanks for sharing. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/15
OMG! How on earth did Neville, of all people, wind up in Slytherin? I know the Hat wanted to place Harry there in canon, but Neville? This is AU in the extreme ... and rather amusing. It will be interesting to see if Nev has a hidden streak of sneakiness or cunning.

One positive thing I can see from having the two of them in Slytherin is that there might be less friction between both boys and the other first year snakes, Draco in particular. Of course, I suppose that could go the other way, too. A friendship between Millie and Hermione is also unusual, but it could be useful.
Oogies4u chapter 5 . 3/13
sweeeeet :)
excellent story
brightandshiney chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Great story. I usually prefer longer stories, but sometimes it's nice to read a story that can be finished in less than a day. It's very well written fro some who's first language isn't English, and even better then some stories who's authors are native English speakers.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Hihihihi *laughs hysterically*
DareToSay chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
3 I'm in love with your harry potter stories on both your accounts. They make me so happy.
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Good grins, and nicely done. Thanks for a fun read!
Lw117149 chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
lol nice
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next one.
hpFan5015 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I absolutely love this story...it would be great to read about the "twins" future adventures at Hogwarts, even if it's just a one-shot or short story (hint, hint, lol.) Thx for your efforts in writing so many wonderful stories...you're the best.
mariita1mari chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Lovely story is so sweet and a honest pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
LOVE YOUR STORIES! they are always so light hearted but not pointless and draggy.
melann chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
another brilliant story, thank you, I loved it
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
HealerPomfrey,
Thank you so very much for the way you ended this story. I can't think of a better end for Riddle.
I also like that finally Harry had a chance to grow up normally.
Bravo!