Reviews for Hurts
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Poor Gwaine and Arthur...
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I LOVE THIS!
singergirl101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow that was truely amazing! I am really impressed!
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
aww ouch...
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
this one was so cool! I would really love to see another chapter of it, even though it's a one shot, right? - It's exactly what I've been looking for, for a long time but could never find it! thank you so much for writing this!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
"Merlin was a sweetheart."
Gah! You made my heart melt into a goopy mess all over my keyboard! How could you, you heart-melter you :)

This is seriously, brilliantly gorgeous and I love the turnaround with Arthur thinking loving Merlin hurts when usually it's the other way around... and knight-love for Merlin is always cute :D

AWWWWW :D
x
EscapeArtist42 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
awww..i wish it was longer..
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this is the first Merlin fic where the genuie emotion and insight are shown without there being lot of explanation. thank you this was just what I was looking for
Charmina chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Really beautiful and sad, just how I like it ;)
ceebs chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
THE ANGST! Arthur with insight hurts even more than oblivious Arthur. I wish Merlin would just trust poor Arthur already.
A Song I Can't Get Out chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I read this over at the bar... absolutely stunning. The emotions are so well expressed. Keep up the good work!
krimsondelamber chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
An interesting perspective. I'd like to see more.
Bookworm690 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Amazing! I love the way you portray Arthur in this fic! Reading about "prat-Arthur"s gets old after a while-but this insightful, wise Arthur is golden!
sharmini chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
for a minute a had this Merlin/ Lancelot image, but then, i read it again and realize this is what goes on onscreen. Arthur waits and waits and waits. thank you for this story. always like intense pining and you made Gwaine pine very well )