Reviews for Speak now or Forever hold your Peace
tamegoma chapter 9 . 9/27
YAY! Back together again!
tamegoma chapter 5 . 9/27
Yeah Ororo go! You is the boss! Own that Redhead!
Tigre5s chapter 9 . 8/3
Awwwww...*tears* that was so sweet *sniffle*
Tigre5s chapter 7 . 8/3
DDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN! This is so good lol Poor ' Logan. Poor Forge...no happy endins 'round here lol
Tigre5s chapter 4 . 8/3
Man I feared for forges life there for a second...
Tigre5s chapter 3 . 8/3
YAAAASSSSS! OMG that was amazing! Poor Forge. Mad props to Logan. High fives for Storm. Lols to the rest. This was epic!
I loved it! Is it complete? Could there be more... I will wish for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I'm going to take a guess here and say you haven't read the black panther and storm crossovers. Storm hasn't been a virgin in a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Awesome
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Also, I would like to read about how Black Panther wants Storm back and (sends Sabretooth to wound Wolverine) so Sabretooth can kidnap her. Wolverine has to pair up with Gambit so he can help find Storm. When Wolverine finds Black Panther he is not a happy camper(because Storm is injured in the process). I like drama,romance,angst,and twist! Can you keep the similarity of the relationship between Wolverine and Storm as in the story Speak now or Forever hold your Peace. Hope this isn't too overwhelming, but I really enjoy your work! Keep it up! :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
I really loved and enjoyed the relationship between these two and I love to read more plz UPDATE!
Tarix chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Just wow, incredibly amazing Rolo story.
tasheika.conley chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Really loved the story. Are you planning to update it soon.
Cearagh chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I loved it! but I seriously wanna read more of your stuff; cause I just fin. someone else's WxS fanfic. aaaaaan' it wasn't quite as good. (didn't really capture Wolverine's personality the way yours did) so I wanna know if you've got any other good reads for this coupling? plz say yes 99*puppydogeyes*
Leti0422 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
I hope you continue this story. Their relationship is very playful but also passionate and very honest. I would love to read further. I hope you update.