Reviews for Speak now or Forever hold your Peace
Cearagh chapter 9 . 4/24
I loved it! but I seriously wanna read more of your stuff; cause I just fin. someone else's WxS fanfic. aaaaaan' it wasn't quite as good. (didn't really capture Wolverine's personality the way yours did) so I wanna know if you've got any other good reads for this coupling? plz say yes 99*puppydogeyes*
Leti0422 chapter 9 . 1/18
I hope you continue this story. Their relationship is very playful but also passionate and very honest. I would love to read further. I hope you update.
Just a reader chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
This was interesting! I like that you brought in Forge - you know he's in Storm's new solo comics.
insomniMANIac chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
In love with these two and you write them exceptionally well
StormLover chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Excellent. You did not disappoint. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It has become one of my favorites.
Gemjj chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I love this fic. I wish there was more!
wolfspiritqueen chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Loved it. Very interesting.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I love this story. Please write more
6MAROON ROSE9 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Is it the end? I'd have to say this was a great RoLo fic, an earlier RoLo I read kindda left me hating Logan no matter how nice, fluffy or sexy it is-and some how your fic got me to like him again.

persnikitty5 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Great story! I hope you continue!
bree51 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I MUST SAY THAT I AM DEEPLY SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO DO A REVIEW OF YOUR WORK. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR ROLO STORIES AND EVEN READ THEM ON ROLO REALM AS WELL. I JUST WISH YOU COULD UPDATE THEM MORE OFTEN BUT I SEE THAT YOU HAVE A LOT ON YOUR PLATE. BUT I TRULY LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE THESE TWO AND ONLY WISH THAT THE JERKS AT MARVEL COULD SEE WHAT SO MANY FANS SEE BUT PEOPLE WITH HANG UPS SEEM TO BE IN CHARGE OF MASS MEDIA NOW-A-DAYS, THUS THEY NEVER WANT A REAL SHOWING OF HOW PEOPLE INTERACT ACROSS THE GLOBE, FOR THEM IT'S STILL THE 19TH CENTURY AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY. I APPLAUD WRITERS LIKE YOURSELF FOR BEING HONEST AND TRUE TO THE CHARACTERS EVEN WHEN THOSE WHO OWN THE RIGHTS TO THEM WILL NOT! MY REVIEW IS JUST TO PRAY AND PLEAD FOR YOU AND WITH YOU TO KEEP UP THE GREAT TALES OF ROLO AND DO KEEP UPDATING! THANK YOU.
SimplySinful21 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Charming! what a lovely Rolo!
bree51 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY OH HOW I WISH YOU WOULD FINISH IT. YOUR ROLO STORIES ARE GOOD PLEASE COME BACK TO THEM! THERE ARE FANS STILL DESPITE THE APPARENT INABILITY OF THOSE AT FOX TO SEE WHAT TRUE COMIC FANS HAVE ALWAYS SEEN, IT'S FOX WHAT AM I THINKING? THEY NEVER USE COMMON SENSE AT THAT CORPORATION THEY JUST MAKE STUFF UP TO SUIT THERE OWN HANG UPS BUT I RANT AGAIN ABOUT THE WORLD'S DUMBEST CORPORATION, I LOVE YOUR ROLO STORIES PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THEM. YOU HAVE A GRACE TO YOUR STYLE OF WRITING THAT I DO BELIEVE MANY OF US TRULY APPRECIATE, PLEASE DON'T STOP YOUR WRITING OF ROLO. THANK YOU.
Dudtheman chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
awsome crazy story! i love this couple!
God's Echo chapter 9 . 4/3/2012