Reviews for Speak now or Forever hold your Peace
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I'm going to take a guess here and say you haven't read the black panther and storm crossovers. Storm hasn't been a virgin in a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Awesome
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Also, I would like to read about how Black Panther wants Storm back and (sends Sabretooth to wound Wolverine) so Sabretooth can kidnap her. Wolverine has to pair up with Gambit so he can help find Storm. When Wolverine finds Black Panther he is not a happy camper(because Storm is injured in the process). I like drama,romance,angst,and twist! Can you keep the similarity of the relationship between Wolverine and Storm as in the story Speak now or Forever hold your Peace. Hope this isn't too overwhelming, but I really enjoy your work! Keep it up! :)
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
I really loved and enjoyed the relationship between these two and I love to read more plz UPDATE!
Tarix chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Just wow, incredibly amazing Rolo story.
tasheika.conley chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Really loved the story. Are you planning to update it soon.
Cearagh chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I loved it! but I seriously wanna read more of your stuff; cause I just fin. someone else's WxS fanfic. aaaaaan' it wasn't quite as good. (didn't really capture Wolverine's personality the way yours did) so I wanna know if you've got any other good reads for this coupling? plz say yes 99*puppydogeyes*
Leti0422 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
I hope you continue this story. Their relationship is very playful but also passionate and very honest. I would love to read further. I hope you update.
Just a reader chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
This was interesting! I like that you brought in Forge - you know he's in Storm's new solo comics.
insomniMANIac chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
In love with these two and you write them exceptionally well
StormLover chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Excellent. You did not disappoint. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It has become one of my favorites.
Gemjj chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I love this fic. I wish there was more!
wolfspiritqueen chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Loved it. Very interesting.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I love this story. Please write more
RAMI MALEKS TYPE chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Is it the end? I'd have to say this was a great RoLo fic, an earlier RoLo I read kindda left me hating Logan no matter how nice, fluffy or sexy it is-and some how your fic got me to like him again.