Reviews for Meeting Youreslf
revan0407 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
so need a seqeil
Bleedingeyes411 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Its good, but it doesn't feel finished. Like there needs to be more. Have canon Cloud meet 'Secretery to the Generals' Seph, Angeal, Genesis, ect. That should be fun. ( I'm reviewing all these stories because I like them, and want them to continue. And I think that you're a good writer so keep writting!)
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story too bad it's an one-shot, I would love to read more of this, not a full story persay maybe a collection of drabbles.
Amoria Mirai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love it.

And I desperately hope you're going to at least add a canon!cloud meets the generals piece some time...

Mostly since I'd love to see how canon!cloud reacts to your version of Sephiroth...
naru894 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
question will cloud go back? or they are going to be stucked with two chocobos?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
very nice :D
Senna Sylvan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I liked it. However, I thought the end seemed a bit inconclusive. I was kind of left wanting a bit. However, over all, I thought the characterization was great, and the story intriguing.
Eternal Raine chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
*Chucklesnort* Ah. Funny. I can see (Dead) Aeris throwing her hands in the air in exasperation and punting (Angst)Cloud across realities for therapy. XD Ha. Can't stop giggling.
LynnSFair chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It was pretty good how you kept the Clouds in their respective characters. I'm also interested in what would happen if Canon!Cloud met Sephiroth. With that being said I have to third the motion for you to make this into a multiple chapter fanfiction. Please please please write some more for this idea!
skywright chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It did seem a little bit flat, though I couldn't say why. The important thing is you mangaged to keep both your AUCloud and canoncloud in their respective characters.( tHGough I think too many people don't give canon cloud enough credit, he may have been 21 in the game but its not like people automatically grow up as they age and he did lose most of the "get your big boy panties on" age.)
inuani chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*hugs you* I thought it was great, *especially* the delusion-riddled angst-muffin since, well, it really really really describes him quite well.

But ah, now you've gotten my own plotting juices flowing... *facepalm* So, yeah. I'll probably make one of my own, if that's alright. It probably won't show up for a while whilst I do the college thing, but it will be there... eventually. (sigh)

Credit, of course, will be given to you, and I'll let you know when it's up. :D

But thank you! :D
darkstar51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Whoa. That's actually a pretty cool idea. 8D It would be wonderful if Canon!Cloud aka the angst-muffin got to meet the others too. I second the reviewer who said that you should make this a multi-chap fic. I almost wanted to ask permission to make a sort of sequel of one-shots but I fail too much at writing. XP i wouldn't dare. Anyway, keep up the great work. I'm hoping to see more of this AU preferably with the angst muffin along for the ride.
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Cute. Any chance of canon Cloud getting some "comforting" from Sephiroth? Because he seriously needs it after everything he's been through.
Haruhaze chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
hey! great idea! and great fic, too! this is very interesting, and it would be great if you continue to a multi-chapter fic. but i'm not forcing you to write anything, okay?

anyway, great work