Reviews for Inevitability
Michele chapter 20 . 4/19
I have just found this "story" and I am in awe of your writing abilities. I sincerely hope that somewhere in your archives you have drafts to further these stories and will put all your fans out of their misery and update!
Corinne Carmichael chapter 1 . 4/5
I think this chapter deserves a part two, I loved it and would love to see a part two to this oneshot.
There should definitely be a sequel to this!
Romantic Journalist chapter 20 . 2/5
Oo! I love this series of one shots, and I definitely love this story! Thank you for sharing this! I've been so enamored with #St. Berry from that first scene, and Finn was never right for her. Thank you for posting this! When's your next update?
SHAE H chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
Run Jesse run (season 2) please
SHAE H chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Please please update
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
Read this a few days ago and then scrolled through my entire search history ( I read a lot of fanfiction) to find it again because it is PERFECT! I love the way you write Rachel/Jesse, and because of this story I went away and looked up Spring Awakening on YouTube and fell in love. This entire work is lovely but honestly my favourite chapters have been the Asian F parts. I've trawled through the Glee archives recently searching for the perfect fic and this one has come pretty damn close to what I imagined a perfect read to be.

Honestly in awe of you, thanks so much for taking the time to expand on two of the best characters in the Glee universe and give a taste of the relationship that we never really got to explore on the series. Loved it! -Eimear
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
These were all awesome
BoleynQueen chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
I wish you would do even more st-berry stories. Your really good at them and they're just so realistic
Minie Talie chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
Hi !
I just wanted to say I love your story and I hope you'll update soon even if the last time was in 2012. I especially love Run Jesse Run and I hoped there would be a part 2 where Rachel is at Carmel.
I love your story 3
Talie
casakura chapter 20 . 9/26/2016
So... Here i was, just over 4 years, thinking "Damn! Cris never really finished "Inevitability"! I wonder if there's ever gonna be a update..."
Well I just wanted to put out there.
Hope to hear from you soon!
amgonyea chapter 20 . 8/25/2016
Fuck. I'm in love with you. I've spent nearly all day reading through theses chapters. I hope that you plan on writing more.

I got my eye on you :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
Please update! I can't wait to read more about what happens with St. Berry.
dressmeupinstitches chapter 20 . 3/29/2016
I know it's been years since this was updated but omg it was amazing. Your Asian F chapters were my favourite I hope one day you maybe post that final chapter of it! Anyway, I really loved every chapter so thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
sooooooooooo awesome... please update soon x