Reviews for Inevitability
amgonyea chapter 20 . 8/25
Fuck. I'm in love with you. I've spent nearly all day reading through theses chapters. I hope that you plan on writing more.

I got my eye on you :)
Please update! I can't wait to read more about what happens with St. Berry.
dressmeupinstitches chapter 20 . 3/29
I know it's been years since this was updated but omg it was amazing. Your Asian F chapters were my favourite I hope one day you maybe post that final chapter of it! Anyway, I really loved every chapter so thank you!
sooooooooooo awesome... please update soon x
aq34 chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
i hereby demand to know what happens next
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
Hello! I hope you're still going to be continuing this story - one-shot series - because it's amazing and fantastic.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 20 . 5/21/2015
You know what the best thing is about Glee being over? We have confirmation that St. Berry was truly an inevitability.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Just cause she looks a certain way doesn't mean she's jewish
RachelStBerry chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
Whew! Definitely need a cold shower after that
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
I seriously adore these little St. Berry one-shots! Please update, I beg you, for there are not enough St. Berry writers in Ff.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
WOW! Please continue with this installment particularly the whole Run Jesse Run!
ArTeMuS09 chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I enjoyed reading all the stories especially "Asian F"
firehottie chapter 20 . 3/22/2015
I don't know if you still keep up with Glee, but if you don't I wanted to let you know that St. Berry was endgame. I stopped watching sometime early 4th season, but when I heard Jesse was back in the last few episodes I had to check it out. It's nice to now that it's cannon that they are Tony winners and married. When I watched the episode 'we built this glee club' and found out that they were cast opposite each other in a Broadway show, I was reminded of this rewrite of Asian F of yours and had to reread it. This collection of fixes you did has always been my favorite St. Berry story on this site, whenever I feel the desire to read Glee fics I inevitably get drawn to this one at some point or another - you do such a good job of keeping them in character. I hope you get the time and inspiration to continue with these or another St. Berry story someday, but if not I wanted you to know I'm grateful you did these. They always put a smile on my face, and the first part of your sectionals re-write it basically my head cannon for the episode. I just wanted to let you know, on the off chance that you didn't already, that St. Berry was official in the end.
Veronica chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Hi, could you please at least update your second version of run Jessie run, I've been waiting forever
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
Another chapter please this is soooooo sweet I want to see their wedding day! Or maybe even further when rachel finds out she's pregnant